BMW System 6 Evo and Schuberth C3 Pro

paul08

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have been checking out prices for a new helmet out here in Germany. I can get the BMW for Euro 459 and the Schuberth for Euro 594.

Has anyone had both or experience of them? Is the Schuberth Euro 150 better?

Had both and will say schuberth is the better one but depends on the shape of your head! Currently using the system 6

Sent from my
iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get the C3 Pro for £399 from Bandit Helmets on ebay.

Had a system 6 evo and didn't get on with it as it caused neck pain. Had a schuberth C3 and still use it even though its had a couple of tumbles and is almost 6 years old. It's very comfy but not surprisingly isn't my main helmet.

I had a C3 with the bluetooth and after two years retired it for a BMW Evo 6 with Bluetooth.

C3 leaked around the visor, dripped on to my nose a few times, and the Bluetooth was just plain rubbish. Customer service was akin to a major UK utility and in the end decided that along with loads of other people the Bluetooth collar was not fit for purpose. Fit was good and could not fault that

Had the Evo for a year now, no leaks and the Bluetooth is much better at connecting to the BMW bike, and the rotary wheel works volume. Had a warranty claim on one speaker, and this was swapped over a weekend and returned fully charged and ready for use. Fit is s bit more snug in the cheeks (face not bottom) but have done a few ten or twelve hour rides without any problems.

I'm sure the interoperability is part of the BMW process to completely assimilate me into BMW branded underwear and the like, but I just can't seem to fault it.

Back
Top Bottom