Police and new RT,s

spend a day with these lads or indeed any of the 999 drivers / riders and by and large and excepting the odd knob who joins up in the hope of a 007 licence, they know a) what they're doing and b) if it all goes tits-sky-ward that its their bones and ass in a sling and that's if they're lucky. I have gone to a goodly few accidents in work / A&E capacity and was very glad that its wasn't me driving and that these lads know what they are doing. I couldn't, I just don't have the skill or the experience. I tell you that if you are lying in bits at the side of the road and a 999er tells you "sorry mate, I left you dying and in the worst pain of your soon to end life, but I didn't want to push it" its not his hand you'll want to hold as you slip off this mortal coil pack.

Having said that, 2 experiences a couple of weeks apart : a (non traffic) bobby pulling a young lad near Devils bridge, giving him shit about 1.6mm (yes !) tyre regs, so a lad completely pissed off for the foreseeable V an entirely different approach on the C&F where a mate highsided and totalled his bike cos he wasn't familiar with just how tight the corners were. Response was " lets see how I can help, looks like you were doing almost everything right, tough corner that one ... and lets see how we can home safe". No heavy handed dung or I am the big bad law ...

We're on Road smarts ... :thumb2

Might try them next then as my PR4's don't seem to last long.
That may be your wrist , and not the tyres

PR3's - I got over 10,000 out of a set ... not finished with, but a long trip was looming , 4's supposed to last longer. I have set of PR4's on now - over 5000 miles on them and .... not half worn yet

hmmmmm .............

That may be your wrist , and not the tyres

PR3's - I got over 10,000 out of a set ... not finished with, but a long trip was looming , 4's supposed to last longer. I have set of PR4's on now - over 5000 miles on them and .... not half worn yet

hmmmmm .............

More likely its due to the fact i am of robust proportions :D. What ever the reason, this is the second set of RP4's on the bike and not had good mileage out of them.

I saw this at Park Lane BMW a while ago

a3840a48886b04d1a4b9947cec0d0f39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom