Which GPS bar extender?

RD.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello fellow GSers,

Recently I bought a used Garmin Zumo 660 and a Touratech V2 lockable mount to fit on my 2010 Twin Cam 1200 GSA.

Yesterday, after I had removed my screen and Garmin Zumo 550 mount, I tried to fit my Touratech V2 lockable mount to the windscreen support bar but suddenly realised that it fails the screen and a GPS bar / extender is required to fit properly without impeding the screen.

I have searched and seen a few, for example the Nippy Norman block GPS extender, clamp type extended bar for the windscreen support bar and the Migsel block type extended GPS mount but which work well with the Touratech V2 lockable mount?

Lastly, I may need to buy another Garmin Zumo 660 cradle as the previous owner has cut the cable and fitted two C shaped connectors to fit directly to a battery.
I'm also having problems when mounting the Garmin Zumo 660 cradle to the Touratech V2 lockable mount, the cradle impedes the Touratech V2 lockable mount, are there supposed to be spacers between the Garmin cradle and V2 mount?

Constructive advice appreciated.

Cheers,

Richard.

Hi
Did you ever get anywhere with this? Currently trying to do the same thing and finding the TT v2 locking mount does not want to fit to the GSA's cross bar/windshield support bar.

Back
Top Bottom