thetford

Sorry but we have cancelled try again for next Friday cheers

out

Any of you guys still out and about?(not offroad) I was hoping to meet and say hello today, not to ride then when you disappeared into the woods I was going to have a road ride and maybe get breakfast whist out. Running late now though, but heading out soon

out

Went out for 2 hours on some easy lanes, kin cold and icy puddles everywhere. The the land rover boys I saw yesterday, have managed to fuck up loads of lanes. A few are now closed with more to follow . don't they get it once closed never to open again!!! New signs up closed Nov to April thanks 4x4 nobbly tyred jacked up twats go on get the winch out !!!!

I won't be able to make the Friday ride, I know what you mean about the 4x4 by brigade they seem to go out with the sole intention of getting stuck. I don't know why the can't put weight limits on the lanes instead of total closure. It happens on the tarmaced roads which are not suitable for lgv use.

To be fair it's not all of the 4x4's. We just take a gentle bumble through some easy lanes and have a picnic with the kids. When were out we swear like hell about the horses that go thundering through in groups and the multicoloured motor cross boys going flat out lol

Can't wait to see lol when your in that rut. A least the pots will keep you up !!!!

If you guys decide to meet up for a normal ride at some point I also would like to meet up and say "hi"

So is anyone planning on going out on Fri, Sat or Sun as there is fun to be had in there hills and I want to get dirty and wet, myself and CrackandThump are up for a bit of fun so please let me knwo if anyone wants to go at all.

Regards

Mark

You'll get very messy playing with portable motorhome/caravan toilets. :eek:eek:eek:eek:eek

I'm still good for Friday. Don't know how far I'll get on a 1200 with trail attacks.

I'm off till the 5th what bikes are you guys going on? It's either 800 for me or a 250 , thettford is a long slap for me on the 250 tho :D

Im on the 690 RR and Tomorrow Sat or Sun is better for me, if your going from Southend you can pick me up on the way in Braintree.

Mark are you coming?

out

Will be out on Friday as planned, meet at croxton 9.30 for 10 start . will be on small bikes . I would say any bike should go round , with good tyres and motivated rider . if not you get the chance to pick it up!!!

Am I ok too come along on my lardy gs too provide some entertainment.?
If the going get too shitty I'll peal off an leave you guys too it.

That was a bloody great day out. Not many pics from me, I was too busy picking the bloody bike with some help ;).
Thanks again all for your patience. Hope I provided some extra entrainment.

Pete

out

Great days riding thanks for the entertainment. you did well to get round ,even if you had a few lay downs. Will be back again soon

5 in total ;) All fairly soft landings. I'll have to have a look at some knobbly tyres for the next time or maybe a camera instead.

Many thanks again, Much lighter having help to pick up a 12. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom