thetford

My few pics from today,
Crappy first pic, Suns just above the trees while i have a quick coffee before meeting the rest

Fast forward to the end of the day, The end of my last lane.

Now a couple of the beast home safely.

Gotta say, This was my first proper landing trip on the Gs, Im amazed just how capable it is, Yes Im slow on, A Ktm is much quicker and easier on the lanes, But wow Chuck it in second point an shoot,

Getting around the fallen tree was a right laugh, Again thanks boys for the push.

But what else can you chuck round the lanes, Then Scape your boots on the roundabouts on the way home, Happily cruising at 90, kph officer,

Not me, Aching like fook after today, Plus now i gotta clean bike down, My Sundays task

out

Will go out again in a few weeks time, will sort a date soon .

Well will be out tmrw and meeting at Thetford McDonalds at 9am if anyone wants to go

Have a good ride mark and get some dirty pics, because i can't believe how clean you get your bike after a dirt ride lol.....

Peach we will have to go out in a couple of weeks as I'm going to be going a lot more often now.

Be back out on the 17 Jan for a ride round .cheers

Bloody cold. Ice and frost made for an interesting ride out But a little too cold to make a really good day

4x4 s out in strength

Your not wrong it was cold but here we are.......

Attachments

• IMAG1084.jpg
    IMAG1084.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 280
And again in amazement that we stayed upright so long

Attachments

• IMAG1077.jpg
    IMAG1077.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 233
That bike doesn't even look dirty Mark, you sure you never just rolled it out of the van for the pics!!!!!!!

dam you sussed us we hovered the bikes all the way round, or maybe im so good that the dirt doesnt stick, not that didnt work as I ended up on my ass at one point

Anyone out for a ride tomorrow, as meeting at McDonald's at thetford at 10 am if anyone is interested

Same again this weekend, Cracknthump and I will be following the TRF route again trying to find a way round if anyone wants to join us for a laugh.......

Back
Top Bottom