Manx Classic

chiefrider

Reaction score
I am planning a return to the Isle of Man next August for the Manx Classic. This time a small group of us (7) wish to arrive with four motorcycles and one car by the way of Ireland.

When I go on the Steampacket website, there are infrequent ferries from Ireland. It had been my understanding the the Steampacket has extra sailings during the TT and the Classic. What are my options here?

I am looking forward to see my old friends again.:beerjug:

Tom in Salem

Your options are to book the ferry that is available from Ireland, or book the ferry that's available from England,

I can't see that they would put more on that they have already declared, and your coming a long way to take the chance of them increasing the number of ferry crossings, so book early to avoid disappointment!

See you there!:beerjug:

Details so far...Arrive from Belfast on Wednesday, August 26 via Steampacket, with Stephanie, my brother David and his wife, Audrey, and a friend Dave. We're staying with Westcoast Rider. We'll rent BMWs from Manx Motorcycle Hire up around Jurby the next day. Joining us will be Lane and Nancy with their BMW they keep stashed in Germany. BMW riders, this whole lot!

We'll return to Belfast the morning of September 1, and spend a few days rambling around Ireland on rented motorcycles before flying home to the USA.

I am amped to see the old gang again! :beerjug:

Tom in Salem

Stephanie & I arrive Wednesday, August 26. It's her birthday! We arrive with my brother, David, and his wife, Audrey, along with friend Dave. We pick up the bikes from Manx Motorcycle hire up in Jurby the next day. We're all BMW guys.

Who's up for a bimble with a bunch of Yanks?

Tom

It would be good, but unfortunately I won't be the Manx this year. Have a good trip!

Tom - hopefully you've made it by now, so welcome!!

My IOM mobile phone (that's a cellphone to you!!) is 00447624454516

I'm at work all this week and in the evenings, I'm either marshaling or working for Manx Radio. I am free over the weekend so will be happy to have a ride around and make sure you don't get killed while negotiating roundabouts!!

Dave

Stephanie & I arrive Wednesday, August 26. It's her birthday! We arrive with my brother, David, and his wife, Audrey, along with friend Dave. We pick up the bikes from Manx Motorcycle hire up in Jurby the next day. We're all BMW guys.

Who's up for a bimble with a bunch of Yanks?

Tom
I am Tom and I'm sure Wideload will be too.

Back
Top Bottom