Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bimble ride on the Saturday

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoxer View Post
    I don't think it works like that

It's Bill party & he has set a limit - with a reserve list in numerical order

It's not a turn up type thing, more a private party

If there are peeps I'm front of you on the list, they get first chance

You should have decided lady December
    You're quite right, and I've pm'd Bill.

Have a good one folks.

Quote Originally Posted by corsicandreamer View Post
    Is anyone planning to guide an off road ride out ? (calling Chesterfield)
    I will be running my usual trail ride Saturday if anyone is interested - It will be steady and as easy as it can be. I would love to accompany yer all Friday afternoon as well. I may learn a few more lanes. I would like to offer be back man on Friday as well if it helps.
    Mick

See, that's why we love the STD because we can all share a thread

I wish I could go off roading with ma bessie mate

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Size 11.5 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by MickDB1 View Post
    I will be running my usual trail ride Saturday if anyone is interested - It will be steady and as easy as it can be.
    Mick
    Thanks Mick.
    I don't think there's a Friday ride is there?
    Illegitimis nil carborundum

Rideouts Saturday,
    Have included a lovely over moorland road Minn Lane that Phil found for STD 1 well worth it for views. The accent has lots of rough Tarmac/gravel washed down a couple of weeks ago. Have been up and down it at its worst,good fun.
    Yesterday rode over it several times to bed it down left side going up. Rest is still exciting but doable.

Main reason for last run other than to use Big Gert The Rhino Adv bike steamroller was to map out an alternative to miss that lane out. Have done this and will print out or post a gdb file for anyone not wanting to softroad. Predominantly small roads,gravel,cow pats , all excellent for us Tesco Carpark riding gods

Following a new path Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I hope you have a route for all the Campers/Cars and Harleys..?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Spirit View Post
    I think you may need some therapy poppet.

Elizabeth.

Mr Twizzle, Harley's or any bike could do the routes.
    The Campervan peeps, loads of 50 mph roads for them to clog up int Peaks. I think though that they will want to stop at Bills Oasis of Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgsadv View Post
    Rideouts Saturday,
    Have included a lovely over moorland road Minn Lane that Phil found for STD 1 well worth it for views. The accent has lots of rough Tarmac/gravel washed down a couple of weeks ago. Have been up and down it at its worst,good fun.
    Yesterday rode over it several times to bed it down left side going up. Rest is still exciting but doable.

Main reason for last run other than to use Big Gert The Rhino Adv bike steamroller was to map out an alternative to miss that lane out. Have done this and will print out or post a gdb file for anyone not wanting to softroad. Predominantly small roads,gravel,cow pats , all excellent for us Tesco Carpark riding gods
    Thanks Andrew, I'd like to add that I will be taking the first group at 9.30am and no puffs shall be catered for, we will be doing min lane (unless it's raining in which case I'll be staying in the barn with a warm cocoa)

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Trying to post a missing out Minn Lane gdb file, ha ha that worked. Computers always work for me after a tourettes moment.

Will bring a map for those who are not using GPS things

Second group out at 10am catering for all types and bikes(even WC variants) ,Harleys , Mopeds, roll up roll up.

Tail end charlie required. Julie will be too busy taking photos
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by andrewgsadv; 13-07-15 at 11:43. Reason: Had to swear a lot to make it work.

Andrew...have you pre-booked better weather this year?
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Bounce I have purchased some neoprene underwear,gloves and an extremely large golf umbrella fits better than Lycra

Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    Thanks Andrew, I'd like to add that I will be taking the first group at 9.30am and no puffs shall be catered for, we will be doing min lane (unless it's raining in which case I'll be staying in the barn with a warm cocoa)
    You'd best make sure that my oatcakes are ready in good time for the 0930 start Phil!

If quitters never win and winners never quit... What idiot came up with 'Quit while you're ahead'??????

Quote Originally Posted by Madmountainman View Post
    You'd best make sure that my oatcakes are ready in good time for the 0930 start Phil!
    I'll be at Bills for approx 7.30 and will be bringing extra frying pans for quicker turn around. I will also train up an apprentice to carry on the good work should time run out.

Don't stress big fella, the STD management is slicker than a oily shoe on linoleum

Fat blokes bounce better

flipfly - Dec 2012

I'm up for one of these ride outs. My mate will be on his Tracer, so won't want to do nadgery gravel, so which ride would be best?

My run at 10am Nutty, have a diversion planned,see above gdb will also have a printed sheet. Look forward to meeting you fella.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgsadv View Post
    Bounce I have purchased some neoprene underwear,gloves and an extremely large golf umbrella fits better than Lycra
    Neoprene you say......
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast