Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bimble ride on the Saturday

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewgsadv View Post
    My run at 10am Nutty, have a diversion planned,see above gdb will also have a printed sheet. Look forward to meeting you fella.
    Excellent. Can I stick that gdb on my Garmin via basecamp?

yes....

+1 yes

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgsadv View Post
    +1 yes
    Just downloaded it. It's a bit short! Is the rest of the route somewhere on here?

Quote Originally Posted by The Nutty GSER View Post
    Just downloaded it. It's a bit short! Is the rest of the route somewhere on here?
    It's just the bypass bit. Go to the end and wait for everyone to get to the end of minn lane. It's the first really nice lane of the day, so you can follow from there on in

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    It's just the bypass bit. Go to the end and wait for everyone to get to the end of minn lane. It's the first really nice lane of the day, so you can follow from there on in
    If the weather is poo, I'm staying in the luxury caravan; however....if I go on the ride out, Nutty...I'll follow the diversion with you......
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Blog Entries
    I would like to be on the Flip ride thingy, but I don`t know how to not drink too much on the Friday night, so being up and about is a bit dodgy....How do people do this?
    If the missus isn`t with me I can`t do it anyways as I have to look after the dog and he is a right fucking piss head!!

Not sure, but it sounds like a maybe

Quote Originally Posted by att View Post
    I would like to be on the Flip ride thingy, but I don`t know how to not drink too much on the Friday night, so being up and about is a bit dodgy....How do people do this?
    If the missus isn`t with me I can`t do it anyways as I have to look after the dog and he is a right fucking piss head!!

This could be entertaining!

I had you down as a dog in a sidecar sort of chap?

You ain't met the dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
    You ain't met the dog!
    how do you mount a Toyota pickup bed to a GS?

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
    You ain't met the dog!
    I have. It abused me last time I met it.

Saturdays off tarmac may be cancelled.
    I have pulled me back out and may not be doing the offtarmac route on Saturday. I should be Ok on a road bike though so I will maybe tag onto Flips ride
    If it improves by Friday I will run the off tarmac ride but I think I aught to warn folks who may have been expecting mud and stone and cow poo there may be less of it
    I have cancelled a ride tomorra with Tufty which was to checkout the routes/trails
    Hopefully see yer there though - and Sorry

Hope you feel better soon Mick dearest xxx

Quote Originally Posted by The Nutty GSER View Post
    I have. It abused me last time I met it.
    I'm keepin my sandwiches hidden this time. I was also abused last time.

Quote Originally Posted by MickDB1 View Post
    Saturdays off tarmac may be cancelled.
    I have pulled me back out and may not be doing the offtarmac route on Saturday. I should be Ok on a road bike though so I will maybe tag onto Flips ride
    If it improves by Friday I will run the off tarmac ride but I think I aught to warn folks who may have been expecting mud and stone and cow poo there may be less of it
    I have cancelled a ride tomorra with Tufty which was to checkout the routes/trails
    Hopefully see yer there though - and Sorry
    I keep tellin ya to stop jumping off that wardrobe, but ya won't listen. Sorry to hear about ya back bud, but in a selfish way I'm glad because it means I get to spend the day with you and that's about as good as it gets. I'll leave ma whippet at home though

Fat blokes bounce better

flipfly - Dec 2012

Following a new path Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by att View Post

Ooo.... The opportunity to meet Mrs Att..... this should be fun.....

As I'll be on my Harley, I'll organise my own little billy no mates ride out for a fat boys lunch somewhere!!
    Coming Soon: "Sands of Time" .... A Dali based homage to a Sand Racing Evo....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast