Bimble ride on the Saturday

Trying to post a missing out Minn Lane gdb file, ha ha that worked. Computers always work for me after a tourettes moment.

Will bring a map for those who are not using GPS things:beerjug:

Second group out at 10am catering for all types and bikes(even WC variants) ,Harleys , Mopeds, roll up roll up.

Tail end charlie required. Julie will be too busy taking photos:p

Attachments

• AvoidMinnLanetoMeetingPoint.gdb
    5.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Thanks Andrew, I'd like to add that I will be taking the first group at 9.30am and no puffs shall be catered for, we will be doing min lane (unless it's raining in which case I'll be staying in the barn with a warm cocoa) :rob

You'd best make sure that my oatcakes are ready in good time for the 0930 start Phil!:aidan

You'd best make sure that my oatcakes are ready in good time for the 0930 start Phil!:aidan
I'll be at Bills for approx 7.30 and will be bringing extra frying pans for quicker turn around. I will also train up an apprentice to carry on the good work should time run out.

Don't stress big fella, the STD management is slicker than a oily shoe on linoleum :D

I'm up for one of these ride outs.:thumb My mate will be on his Tracer, so won't want to do nadgery gravel, so which ride would be best?

My run at 10am Nutty, have a diversion planned,see above gdb will also have a printed sheet. Look forward to meeting you fella.:thumby:

My run at 10am Nutty, have a diversion planned,see above gdb will also have a printed sheet. Look forward to meeting you fella.:thumby:

Excellent.:thumb Can I stick that gdb on my Garmin via basecamp?

Just downloaded it. It's a bit short! Is the rest of the route somewhere on here?

It's just the bypass bit. Go to the end and wait for everyone to get to the end of minn lane. It's the first really nice lane of the day, so you can follow from there on in :thumb

It's just the bypass bit. Go to the end and wait for everyone to get to the end of minn lane. It's the first really nice lane of the day, so you can follow from there on in :thumb

If the weather is poo, I'm staying in the luxury caravan; however....if I go on the ride out, Nutty...I'll follow the diversion with you......;)

I would like to be on the Flip ride thingy, but I don`t know how to not drink too much on the Friday night, so being up and about is a bit dodgy....How do people do this?
If the missus isn`t with me I can`t do it anyways as I have to look after the dog and he is a right fucking piss head!!

Not sure, but it sounds like a maybe:nenau

I would like to be on the Flip ride thingy, but I don`t know how to not drink too much on the Friday night, so being up and about is a bit dodgy....How do people do this?
If the missus isn`t with me I can`t do it anyways as I have to look after the dog and he is a right fucking piss head!!

Not sure, but it sounds like a maybe:nenau

This could be entertaining!:D

I had you down as a dog in a sidecar sort of chap?:p

Saturdays off tarmac may be cancelled.
I have pulled me back out and may not be doing the offtarmac route on Saturday. I should be Ok on a road bike though so I will maybe tag onto Flips ride
If it improves by Friday I will run the off tarmac ride but I think I aught to warn folks who may have been expecting mud and stone and cow poo there may be less of it
I have cancelled a ride tomorra with Tufty which was to checkout the routes/trails
Hopefully see yer there though - and Sorry :blast

Back
Top Bottom