Thread: Accuri enduro goggles?

Accuri enduro goggles?

Hi Guys,

While out on yesterday's bakery run, i realised that my long suffering oakley enduro goggles are just about knackered. The collection of fine scratches on the lenses has got so bad that riding towards low sunlight is like trying to look through a thick spiders web all the time.

Just had a look around for replacement goggles, and i can't seem to find any of the double glazed oakleys anymore? I presume they have been dropped from production?

I did find a company called Accuri, that sell a double lensed goggle, but i've never heard of them? Has anyone tried them? rate them?

I got fed up with standard goggles fogging up a long time ago- they are probably fine on MX tracks where you can keep moving all the time, but for tricky winter trails they just don't work for me.

Any others i should look at?

Nathan

'Don't mess with me' Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtum View Post
    Just replace the lenses in your Oakleys, no....? For example - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oakley-O-F...item338f702a7e
    Make sure that you get the correct lenses for your frames.
    Thomas! There's a mouse duck in the house!

Quote Originally Posted by Schtum View Post
    Just replace the lenses in your Oakleys, no....? For example - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oakley-O-F...item338f702a7e
    Thanks for the link. I'd just assumed that as i couldn't get the goggles anymore, i wouldn't be able to get the lenses

'Don't mess with me' Member
    http://uk.oakley.com/en/mens/goggles...category/m0302

Plenty to chose from on the Oakley website
    Thomas! There's a mouse duck in the house!

opinionated, me? Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    ProGrip still do double glazed lenses, if you fancy/need a change of frame.
    Mark
    Just when you've got this rat race licked, here come faster rats!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

I bought these for my Oakley O Frame goggles....

http://www.dirtbikebitz.com/genuine-...ce=GoogleBase1

Got a clear & tinted lens.....work a treat and don't get fogged up particularly quickly.....

Did a search (obviously) for the best price......I use a smear of rain ex on the inside of the lens too....
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC