Boo Hoo (reserve list)

Bill-H

Di-di-dah-dit di-di-dah
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sorry if you missed out.
It's always possible that one or two may not be able to make it when July comes round, so stick your names here just in case.
If you've booked and paid, and find you are unable to attend, post on this thread and we can match you up with a reserve.
Cheers

We'll had a couple of peeps who can no longer attend, so the attendee and reserve list have been updated and you've all moved up.

Bill, could you add a couple of friends please? Ollie and Sarah, they are newbies but went to the Hograost last year. They will be on a Triumph Explorer:thumby:

There'll be a spare place as I'm out, can't ride my bike for 12 months as I've had an eppy......again

11233502_946155265416546_4940614635083978161_n.jpg

Bill. Sadly I can no longer attend the weekend. (And I was really looking forward to it too ��) Would you please offer my place to your reserve list? Donation of ticket cost to your local air ambulance, please. I shall, hopefully, see some of you all at the HogRaost. Sid

Bill. Sadly I can no longer attend the weekend. (And I was really looking forward to it too ��) Would you please offer my place to your reserve list? Donation of ticket cost to your local air ambulance, please. I shall, hopefully, see some of you all at the HogRaost. Sid
Thanks for the update, I've scribbled your name out.

Hi,
Sorry but unfortunately I will not be able to attend.
Could you please make my place available?.
Many thanks,
O

Hi,
Sorry but unfortunately I will not be able to attend.
Could you please make my place available?.
Many thanks,
O

another one bites the dust, thanks for letting me know.

Bill, any chance of adding Ollie and Sarah mentioned earlier in this thread?

Shready, I've been adding attendees from the reserve list to the main attendee list each time there has been a cancellation and deleting them from the reserve list, so far Matkat, Orinoco, Woody, paramart and alistair1100. The event is still over subscribed and you already have three guests coming, please try not to monopolize the do, I'm trying to be fair to everyone who is a registered member of GSers.
Bill

Shready, I've been adding attendees from the reserve list to the main attendee list each time there has been a cancellation and deleting them from the reserve list, so far Matkat, Orinoco, Woody, paramart and alistair1100. The event is still over subscribed and you already have three guests coming, please try not to monopolize the do, I'm trying to be fair to everyone who is a registered member of GSers.
Bill

No problem at all Bill:thumb2

Hi Bill,ive paid for Pat and myself ,alas Pat cant make it,so theres a spare place for somebody,alas not in my abode though!

Hi Bill,ive paid for Pat and myself ,alas Pat cant make it,so theres a spare place for somebody,alas not in my abode though!

Ok thanks, I've crossed Pat off, ask me for the refund when you arrive

I'm starting to feel like her social secretary :) I'll check her diary and see if she's available!

Back
Top Bottom