Flip front lid....riding with it up.

Sliding down the road with the flip up, would provide a great lever for breaking your neck, worse than no helmet I would guess.

I have an agv compact which i use flipped mostly..as previously said as long as the lid is safety passed for riding with the flip up it shouldnt be an issue....its a personal choice i suppose but for me its a revelation to having always had closed lids.

I could just envisage the flipped up bit catching something whilst you are sliding down the road and doing some permanent damage to your Neck!

In the old days BSI didn't like any helmet that was not smooth for this reason

Quiet, excellent bluetooth kit available for it, and internal dark visor slides down when required.
Sold with the statement that it can be used legally with it open. Have ridden with one open at speeds that are illegal in this country without any issues.
Once the helmet is fully open, it locks there until tugged forward slightly.
Superb.
Myke

Plus 1 for the Caberg Sintessi.
I have the Shadow version whatever that means
Love the internal dark visor
But it ain't a quiet helmet, maybe the bluetooth gubbins helps quieten it.
In fact I have just ordered an earplug kit as my lugs with the 3m plugs are very sore.

http://www.kiwiplugs.co.nz/index.php/diy-earplugs-kit

Adrian

one of the lads on our "tour group" won't have anything other than a flip up…the main reason being is so he can smoke his fags when we are riding in the cities !!!

Back
Top Bottom