Bike drier's

Gargy

Reaction score
Probably going to be slated here by the usual goons, but thinking of buying one of those fangled drier thingies.

Question is.............. Which one ?.............. Are they any good ?............... Worth the money, or should I not bother.

Hate putting the bike away d1ripping wet, and using microfibre cloth's only dries the bits I can reach, which leaves a lot of nooks and crannies with water puddles.

Looking at pet drier's too, as they are cheaper................. Anyone got one of theses ?

Bike drier's [sic] what....? I think you mean bike dryers. Do you really need one? You don't have a hairdryer in the house or a leaf blower in the garage or garden shed....?

Do a search, big thread on here somewhere about this subject, including pet driers etc.
I was thinking of getting one but bought a compressor instead as it would have more uses.:thumb2

He comes from Surrey ...... :p

edit ... Oooo blimey, so do you ... that was meant as a joke at Nutty's expense ....

Get yourself a compressor. It'll do a 1001 jobs. You'll wonder how you ever managed without one. Get one with a decent holding tank though, or you'll end up running out of puff.

Not sure about £195 for one, but the cheaper ones look alright.

As for a compressor, I already have one with a 50Ltr tank............ Not very good for drying........ which is why I'm looking at a drier. (SIC............ of being corrected).

Nutty............. What wattage is yours ?

Wash it and take it for a ten minute ride...sorted....

Back
Top Bottom