Schuberth c3 basic

chasbmw

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
One of the helmet vendors is stating on their website that Schuberth are to bring out a C3 Basic at around £300....

Does anyone know what the reduced spec is?

Or do I buy one of the last discounted C3s at around the same price?

Charles

One of the helmet vendors is stating on their website that Schuberth are to bring out a C3 Basic at around £300....

Does anyone know what the reduced spec is?

Or do I buy one of the last discounted C3s at around the same price?

Charles

The new C3 basic will be the same as the C3 but will have a fixed lining and the Pinlock insert will be an extra cost.
It is an attempt to get people to try the Schuberth range at a great entry price considering the C3 Pro will be over £500.
There is a great oppurtunity at the moment as the UK distributor has let us sell the C3 at the C3 basic price without the Pinlock. Limited sizes and colours until the Basic arrives Februaryish

The new C3 basic will be the same as the C3 but will have a fixed lining and the Pinlock insert will be an extra cost.
It is an attempt to get people to try the Schuberth range at a great entry price considering the C3 Pro will be over £500.
There is a great oppurtunity at the moment as the UK distributor has let us sell the C3 at the C3 basic price without the Pinlock. Limited sizes and colours until the Basic arrives Februaryish

What do you charge for the current c3?

We have some C3's which we can do for £300 delivered. Mainly silver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw one somewhere (woman's c3) where the outer was mat black and inside was pink. Is that new range or the current one ?

I couldn't find an old c3 in the right size colour,but one of the big vendors sold me a Pro at a very good discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search around. You can get a C3Pro for @ £ 70 more. Better helmet IMO.

I know this is an old thread but C3 Pro mentioned

Does anyone know if you can fit woman's (magenta) pads/lining to a man's C3 Pro?

Newgirl fits a M but prefers the Orange Fluo colour!!! Only available in mens obviously...

Back
Top Bottom