Derbyshire

Muddydiscovery

Reaction score
Hi new member and new gs owner from Derbyshire looking for fellow gs riders to meet and learn from , I ride 2 up so be nice to meet local couples as well
Hope to hear from you soon
Nick and Zoe

welcome to the forum. :thumb

Ash does offer good advise ....just go to the regional information section.

I'd be happy to meet up but don't ride a GS anymore so think that counts me out :blast

Rob :thumby:

welcome to the forum. :thumb

Ash does offer good advise ....just go to the regional information section.

I'd be happy to meet up but don't ride a GS anymore so think that counts me out :blast

Rob :thumby:

You sinner Rob, not riding a GS anymore........
Hold on, I don't ride a GS anymore either........ :D

Hi Nick and welcome

Are you in Derby itself or nearby? If you sign up with some subs you can send and receive PMs which might help you meet up with folk apart from access to other sections of the forum

Nick

Hi Nick,

John here from Ilkeston, I am out most weekends for a ride around, my partner comes with me when it is a bit warmer ( bit cold for her at moment)

If you fancy a trip out give me a call on 07976826308

Hi Nik, I would be happy to take you out in the Peaks if you fancy it and maybe get the bike a bit mucky!!!!

Gaz

Hi Nick and Zoe,
Me and my missus are in a similar position, recently moved to Derby and would like to meet folks for a few trips out / social and the like. We go out all year round, except when its going to throw it down.

Drop me a text or call on 07958413628

Martin and Vicky

Julie and I regularly ride out in the Peaks usually on a Sunday. We both ride but between October and March Julie's bike hibernates and we go out 2 up. Best thing to do is subscribe and start sending a few pms . Look forward to hearing from you.
Also do runs up to North Yorkshire and Lakes. :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom