Oil Head Service day on the South Coast

All done

See you then. Looking forward to it. Cheers :thumb

Guys, I am staying over on the Sat night. Not that thats of any interest to you all, but would anyone fancy meeting up for a ride either on the way to the A31 or around that area on the Saturday? Maybe we could do a mini tour of Beaulieu and Sammy Miller?

Guys, I am staying over on the Sat night. Not that thats of any interest to you all, but would anyone fancy meeting up for a ride either on the way to the A31 or around that area on the Saturday? Maybe we could do a mini tour of Beaulieu and Sammy Miller?
I live near Guildford so could pop out and meet up for a ride on the Saturday.

Also, I could meet you on the way down on Sunday....

I have just emailed a friend of mine that works front of house at Beaulieu to see if I can get a group rate for entry. Will post answer when I get one.

My plans exactly, so happy to meet up.

My original plan was to make a day trip out of it as I'm not sure of how my Saturday will work out but I'd be on for a visit to Beaulieu. Keep the updated coming in.

Cheers

Beaulieu Motor Museum group discount

Hi all just had confirmation for group if we can make up Numbers to 15 for a Saturday ride in to Beaulieu £14.50 a saving of £10.00 off there day rate. Will put this up on a local group site to make up the numbers hopefully.

We now have a full compliment for Sunday 29th march "Steptoe Service Day" look forward to seeing you all,

Beaulieu Ride on Saturday 28th with Sammy Miller PM let me have your views as need 15 to get discount rate of £14.50 at Beaulieu, sure I can have a word at Sammy Millers and get a very reasonable deal also.

Jeremy

I am up for both, although I have been to Beaulieu loads of times ( even on my honeymoon, am still married surprisingly!). If only time for one place, would prefer Sammy Miller, only been once, amazed by the variety of bikes, great place.

Tyfio noted will keep an eye on numbers for he group Beaulieu discount however I do agree with you re Sammy Miller. "Muckyhelmet" I can't reply to you, you need to delete some messages your box is full.

If you go to Sammy Millers

The cafe in the courtyard there is well worth a visit

Fruits De Mer Its a pleasure and thanks for signing up to the Forum you have a world of Boxer Knowledge at your fingertips.

Oil Head Service Day South Coast final Tally

Please find list of willing participants for the South Coast Oilhead Service day 29th March, should be a good day and weekend for those arriving on the Saturday.

BMW OILHEAD SERVICE DAY Sunday 29th March 2015

The Following are now confirmed and paid up for the event, we are proposing for those traveling from outside of area arriving on Saturday to have a ride out on Saturday 28th to Sammy Miller’s Motorcycle Museum a number have suggested Beaulieu Motor Museum as well. This would be too much to cram into one day so ideally those arriving on Saturday suggest meeting at the Furlong Car Park in Ringwood exact location to be verified for 11am then continue on to Sammy Miller in New Milton for Lunch and Museum tour.
Saturday evening we will have a table reserved at the Mayflower Public House in Bath Road, Lymington. This establishment has a menu that caters for all at a reasonable charge.
The following are the confirmed participants for the service day.
“Slipperyeel” Rodin
“Tyfio” Nick
“Old Codger” Frank
“Adventuredon” Donovan
“Zorro” Hugo
“Waynech 123” Wayne
“Spoons” Rupert
“Littledumptruck” Hugh
“Rhobgoblin” Rob
“Golden GS” Mark
“Muckyhelmet” David
“Verona” Julian
“Walrus” John
“Fruit de Mer” Roger

Plus--Plus. Neil (Steptoe) Scott, Jeremy, Annette and Jonathan.:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

www.ruggedroads.co.uk

Rugged Roads are supporting Jeremy during the day, and we’ll be offering a huge 20% discount on the day for all of our own manufactured products, and we’ll help you to fit anything while we’re there.

We will be bringing a small range of our products, but let me know if you would like anything specific, and I’ll make sure to bring it along. You can email me on annette@ruggedroads.co.uk or phone – 07828 691741.

We’ll be able to take cash or cards on the day.

Attachments

• rugged roads - Copy.jpg
    rugged roads - Copy.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 219
Yay! Looking forward to it! I just need to get my starter motor, tyres, ball joint, brake pads and dash lights sorted before then!!

I'll admit I'm not too fussed about Sammy Millers, did it a few years back. And getting to Ringwood for 11am means a pretty early start for me, and a long motorway ride. I'd rather take my time getting sorted Sat morning and then enjoy a cross country ride like i use to do when we kept our caravan near Weymouth. (Aylesbury, Thame, Newbury, Andover, Salisbury, Ringwood:D)
So I'll aim to get to the travelodge for teatime, and then head for Lymington for the meal.
Is there two or three of us at the Travelodge? Just wondering if we share a taxi so we can enjoy a pint or two:nenau
Hugh.

Thanks, great. Organisation. I too will take a more scenic route down and arrive later than 11am. I am in with the taxi idea please

Back
Top Bottom