Yellow(ish) H11 Bulbs

Deleted account 211025001

Reaction score
I’m after a warm/yellowish colour temp H11 Halogen bulb.

Ideally I don’t want a full on yellow (fog) colour temp but something that is approx. half way between white/daylight and yellow.

All I can find are full on yellow bulbs.

Any ideas please, does such a thing even exist?

Cheers
Andres

What's' it for? Have you thought about a HID conversion kit at the lower end of the colour scale, around 3000k?

What's' it for? Have you thought about a HID conversion kit at the lower end of the colour scale, around 3000k?

Yes, and that would be perfect in terms of getting the correct colour temp I want. It's just that the KTM light set up is pretty good so I don't really 'need' the extra brightness and hassle of fitting HIDs - I may yet go down that route though.

www.abd.co.uk

I have their yellow bulbs in my aux lights. ( I think they call them "euro" )

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/Yellow-H11-Bulb-JDM-Euro-French-style.html

:beerjug:

Yup, I found lots of 'yellow' bulbs but that's not what I'm after, I should have explained...............

Basically, I want something that is gonna be noticed in town/commuting traffic. My theory is that so many cars/bikes now have DRLs/LEDs/blue spectrum lights which means my bikes LED DRLs and bright white dip beam blend in. A significant difference in colour temp between my DRLs and dip should stand out more against all the other traffic. I don't, though, want to go full hog and have a 'yellow' dip just one with a noticeably different colour temp. Not found anything yet though.............

Andres

Back
Top Bottom