New Leatherman

Clever, I actually quite like that. Mind you, feck wearing it through security at the airport as per the YouTube clip :eek:

Andres

It's certainly a clever idea .... :thumb2

I think I'm going to have to get the black one with the watch...

i want one! cant find a price?

120-150 dollars and you can buy the links separately for 24 dollars each. Not out til summer this year apparently..

Clever idea... will be looking out for that :)... don't need it... but that not the point :)

It's a bit broke back mountain for my taste. I can see it appealing to the Harley section .... :p

I wonder if it might be useful for opening the cockpit door on a plane after the pilot has knocked the sit-in air hostess out. Like above comments though probably wouldn't get past security with it. I lost a vintage spanner to security at stansted once, bloody ridiculous and I'd gone to a bit of trouble tracking down that tool and purchasing it. I'm looking at buying the leatherman crunch this summer, nice looking tool with vise grips that would fit in nicely in a tool roll.

The design seems to mean you near clear access all around the nut, screw or whatever you want to tighten/loosen... and you'd have minimal leverage?

:rob

Overpriced, fancy arsed and poorly designed.....strictly for utter poseurs to wear to their weekly trip to the tesco deli counter.

Seriously...it's one of those things that looks cool and is a great idea, but will hardly ever be used and if it's attempted, as Chris said, there's hardly any torque available so it will be next to useless.

Back
Top Bottom