Breakfast at Cafe Hockley, Saturday 21st February ~

I'm off that weekend so I'm up for this

Just had a lovely bacon roll at the Cafe this morning :thumb2

However, the road has been dug up at the Cafe end of the street..

So there's no parking directly outside the Cafe, for the foreseeable.

Up the street is ok, as is anywhere else that a car can legally park.

Makes it even more of a 'mini adventure'! ;)

What's the craic after we've gorged our selves on breakfast? Is there a bit of a run out?

What's the craic after we've gorged our selves on breakfast? Is there a bit of a run out?

No 'Runs' are ever organised, but I'm sure it could be discussed by any interested parties, over Breakfast ;) :thumb2

No 'Runs' are ever organised, but I'm sure it could be discussed by any interested parties, over Breakfast ;) :thumb2

Sounds good David. I've recentley moved to the area so it'd be good to get some local knowledge on the better roads!

I'm heading to ABW too that day, for some new kit & meet up with Sgt Bilco and others. I'll pop to café for breakfast I'd hate to starve to death on my journey. I'm riding up from Essex so I'll leave early and be there for 9:00 anyone else going early??

I'm heading to ABW too that day, for some new kit & meet up with Sgt Bilco and others. I'll pop to café for breakfast I'd hate to starve to death on my journey. I'm riding up from Essex so I'll leave early and be there for 9:00 anyone else going early??

I need to pop up to ABW to check out some Klim kit I'm interested in, at the mo I'm free that day so if you're happy to have somebody tag along with you after breakfast................?

Andres

:mad:
I am thinking of popping up to SkyGod's chilli day at Adventure Bike Warehouse.

I need to pop up to ABW to check out some Klim kit I'm interested in, at the mo I'm free that day so if you're happy to have somebody tag along with you after breakfast................?

Andres

You B@st@rds. :mad:

I want to come too.

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sounds like we have ourselves a convoy.

Bill, sometimes you just have to commit to motorcycling rather than work or lovey dovey stuff.

Andres, Button Moon, I've asked my wife and she said I'm allowed to go. ;)

I'll be at the café around 9.00, then we can breakfast and go.

Anyone else? We may need to do this in groups, I'll head up the slow team!

Bill, sometimes you just have to commit to motorcycling rather than work or lovey dovey stuff.

Noted. I'll tell Sarah.................................then duck. :)

Have yourselves a cracking time chaps & take care.

Oooh, and please send my love to Chris & Gary.

We'll miss you Bill although I suspect if you tell Sarah you are going to one of my presentations again, she may hide the piggy bank!

Back
Top Bottom