Breakfast at Cafe Hockley, Saturday 21st February ~

I was hoping to try and catch you on the way over the fiddle, when I got to the Cat and Fiddle there was only one other bike there, an X-Country with a mahoosive tank. I turned round there and went back to the A54. Was "worse" coming back than it was coming out this morning :)

That could have been Ian's?

I was hoping to try and catch you on the way over the fiddle, when I got to the Cat and Fiddle there was only one other bike there, an X-Country with a mahoosive tank. I turned round there and went back to the A54, and dropped into Congeleton. Was "worse" coming back than it was coming out this morning :)

That could have been Ian's?

Yup, that was Ian (far right of my picture) - we left him there as he had to head back.

Andres

Good to say hi but sorry it was so fleeting, hopefully catch up properly next time :beerjug:

We had a similar ride up to ABW and rode through heavy snow, rain and biblical hail. The sun did shine now and again too :)

For some reason there weren't any other bikes up at the Cat & Fiddle :confused:

Just some well dodgy geezers.......................

A great day out, cheers :beerjug:

Andres
i have to apologise,to the fella riding the 1200 gsawc,
i didnt get your name or forum name,,:blast
i may well be in touch regarding your kind offer to loan me your bike to do a wc,workshop day.
mike

Yes, It's me.. thanks for a good run out lads, never been over that way before.

Mike, Offer stands re workshop & using my GS LC, just say some dates. :thumby:

Attachments

• IMG_2536.jpg
    IMG_2536.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2537.jpg
    IMG_2537.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2538.jpg
    IMG_2538.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 114
Great pics chaps, sorry I couldn't make it.

Were there enough people at Cafe Hockley for David to make his big announcement?

Yep, I stopped by the fire with a hot chocolate talking to random folk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A wise decision :) I spun round in the car park and was contemplating the same, but decided to bugger off before the weather started closing in again (and the left hand switch gear on the ever reliable LC was playing up).

They look like they can't remember where they parked their bikes :D

IMG_1583_zpsofmr7xw6.jpg

Credit to those riding in that there snow.......Ian, glad to see the bike is now working nicely :D

Back
Top Bottom