Advice pleeeese!!

Tricky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
About to close a deal on a 2011 FLHTC (whatever that means :D)

It comes in black but was thinking about a custom paint job. :nenau

Maybe a dark woodland scene with a lone wolf howling at the moon or perhaps some painted on bullet holes... :nenau

A "Live to Ride" derby cover and handlebar tassels would finish it off nicely. :thumb2

Constructive comments only please. :comfort :D

Maybe a dark woodland scene with a lone wolf howling at the moon or perhaps some painted on bullet holes... :nenau

A "Live to Ride" derby cover and handlebar tassels would finish it off nicely. :thumb2

ATT is your man for that kind of stuff.

i will be checking out the for sale section soon then, is it april 1st

A lifetime HOG membership will be what you need to go with that, complete with waist coat & lone wolf badge (I believe twiz has got one going spare):D:D

Am being serious you bunch of halfwits!

(Well maybe not about the potential paint job as vivid black looks cool. :cool: And as for the "Live to Ride" bollox well I tried that before and was forced dragging and screaming into the light :thumb).

Had the 103 mill in my Slim so am au fait with the engine etc :)

Not had a touring pig before so anything to look out for in particular?

And no am not planning to do anything stupid like turn the spot lights yellow to try and pretend that I own a Citroën Méhari from 1968 and have an evening date with Bridget Bardot in St Tropez. :aidan

Am being serious you bunch of halfwits!

(Well maybe not about the potential paint job as vivid black looks cool. :cool: And as for the "Live to Ride" bollox well I tried that before and was forced dragging and screaming into the light :thumb).

Had the 103 mill in my Slim so am au fait with the engine etc :)

Not had a touring pig before so anything to look out for in particular?

And no am not planning to do anything stupid like turn the spot lights yellow to try and pretend that I own a Citroën Méhari from 1968 and have an evening date with Bridget Bardot in St Tropez. :aidan

SPLITTER!!!!

The lure of "Le Hog" is strong for this one..........

A wise choice though.......I love mine....although I feel it may look better with Yellow driving lights.. Thanks Dave...:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 380
i can see it now it goes like this .
rich and jayne are driving home on the A14.

ooh look jayne theres blackbear harley davidson do you fancy a free cup of tea , ok rich but dont buy anything you know what your like when the salesman is around.
no jayne i wont ,i know i did last time but i wont this time i promise ,yes jayne i know i said that when we went to the bmw shop , and the k1300 he sold me wasnt a mistake .
hello sir ,looking for anything special , rich oh no just popped in for a cup of free tea.
ok sir feel free to look around .
so the salemans goes over to his mate and says ,hes back again remember last time he was here we sold him that ol slim thing ,you watch this i will flog off that old tourer weve got to him .

sir would you like to try this tourer we have ,oh yes sir fits you just right ,you look good on that sir .

and the rest is history ,repeating it self

Fuck off Wood Boy....shouldn't you be in New Zealand? You don't own a Harley...therefore your opinion is worthless.....:p

Tomorrow eve. But fear not, wifi connection permitting, I shall carry on espousing words of wisdom on both here and Facebook.

Tomorrow eve. But fear not, wifi connection permitting, I shall carry on espousing words of wisdom on both here and Facebook.

Oh good...I look forward to those pearls....enormously. However, without wishing to be morbid, should you suffer some unfortunate...and fatal...miss-hap on your adventure...could I have your wood butchering equipment? I' m rather taken with this "sticking bits of wood together" lark...but my bargain Argos " My First Carpentry" tool kit no longer cuts the mustard.....

Back
Top Bottom