HOGRAOST BOOKING OPEN

Obviously I'm 100% up for this.
It'll take a lot to make me miss a HogRaost, best GSer event of the year

erm..............

We received an invite to a 4th of July celebration from our American friends :hogroast
Soooooo it looks like this'll be the first HogRaost I'll be missing since about 2005.

Have a good one you lot
:friday

erm..............

We received an invite to a 4th of July celebration from our American friends :hogroast
Soooooo it looks like this'll be the first HogRaost I'll be missing since about 2005.

Have a good one you lot

Yikes! A Hograost without Y2 ?
Unheard of..........
Sadly I will be missing this one too as I will be on my hollibobs :Motomartin

erm..............

Have a good one you lot

Yikes! A Hograost without Y2 ?
Unheard of..........
Sadly I will be missing this one too as I will be on my hollibobs :Motomartin

Blimey, so who IS going this year?:nenau

I may have to pull out of this years Raost, it'll be the first time in around 5 years i've not been in attendance. I'm possibly picking up a new pup on Tuesday and it may be too much to bring him to the Raost...

I may have to pull out of this years Raost, it'll be the first time in around 5 years i've not been in attendance. I'm possibly picking up a new pup on Tuesday and it may be too much to bring him to the Raost...

Then delay the pup collection then! :D

Then delay the pup collection then! :D

Can't mate, arranged to collect him Tuesday.....

He will be there !

I hope so but it all rather depends on how the new family member settles in...

Bring the pup too.

MMmmm possibly an option but again depends on how he settles in...

I really don't want to miss the Raost, it's the only event of the year i look forward to but in this case i gotta think of the pup!!:thumb2

You mean last decent nights sleep for a few days...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom