HOGRAOST BOOKING OPEN

I'm keeping my arrival secret, incase there's snipers.....

Have a great time chaps....and enjoy my sister ;)

I wish I could be there, but I started my new job this week and just can't do it :(

Have a great weekend lads, very sorry I can't make it this year (after missing last years as well) Family duties mean no play again for me this weekend.

Yikes! A Hograost without Y2 ?
Unheard of..........

Aye, I'm gutted to be missing it.
Out on the beer tonight and then big party tomorrow night so will raise a good few cold ones to you all.

Have a great one you lot.

Weather forecast is now even better for the weekend; chaps, you'll be missed but that just means extra raost for us...including the crackling!!!!

Enjoy the weekend everyone, gutted i'll be missing it. Bar-b-q at home tonight with the missus and dogs followed by more of the same over the weekend. I'd love to pop along with the dogs but the pup is just a little too young and new to be exposed to you lot!!!!:D

Have a great Raost...:beerjug::beer::jager:friday:bounce1

Enjoy the weekend everyone, gutted i'll be missing it. Bar-b-q at home tonight with the missus and dogs followed by more of the same over the weekend. I'd love to pop along with the dogs but the pup is just a little too young and new to be exposed to you lot!!!!:D

Chris...the new pup could be comforted by Diesel...who is currently aslep on the carpet 10 feet away from me!!!!!

i'll be there saturday pm sometime.

Same here :thumb

Weather forecast is now even better for the weekend; chaps, you'll be missed but that just means extra raost for us...including the crackling!!!!

Mmm, crackling :drool

Make your bloody mind up man.:rob:D

Back
Top Bottom