Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: HOGRAOST BOOKING OPEN

Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Have a great time chaps....and enjoy my sister

I wish I could be there, but I started my new job this week and just can't do it
    सत्यमेव जयते

Shep of the Dessert Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Have a great weekend lads, very sorry I can't make it this year (after missing last years as well) Family duties mean no play again for me this weekend.
    A man with no boat is a prisoner.
    Faroese proverb

Audi Cock Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 wheel humvee View Post
    Yikes! A Hograost without Y2 ?
    Unheard of..........
    Aye, I'm gutted to be missing it.
    Out on the beer tonight and then big party tomorrow night so will raise a good few cold ones to you all.

Have a great one you lot.

Stay Frosty Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    i'll be there saturday pm sometime.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Weather forecast is now even better for the weekend; chaps, you'll be missed but that just means extra raost for us...including the crackling!!!!
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Enjoy the weekend everyone, gutted i'll be missing it. Bar-b-q at home tonight with the missus and dogs followed by more of the same over the weekend. I'd love to pop along with the dogs but the pup is just a little too young and new to be exposed to you lot!!!!

Have a great Raost...
    Emptiness is the starting point - In order to taste my cup of water you must first empty your cup. My friend , drop all your preconceived fixed ideas and be neutral. Do you know why this cup is so useful? Because it is EMPTY.....

R1200 GSA LC / RnineT

http://GS Banner1 by Chris Needham, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by SE Rider View Post
    Enjoy the weekend everyone, gutted i'll be missing it. Bar-b-q at home tonight with the missus and dogs followed by more of the same over the weekend. I'd love to pop along with the dogs but the pup is just a little too young and new to be exposed to you lot!!!!

Have a great Raost...
    Chris...the new pup could be comforted by Diesel...who is currently aslep on the carpet 10 feet away from me!!!!!
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    i'll be there saturday pm sometime.
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Weather forecast is now even better for the weekend; chaps, you'll be missed but that just means extra raost for us...including the crackling!!!!
    Mmm, crackling

Quote Originally Posted by SE Rider View Post

Have a great Raost...
    Make your bloody mind up man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Chris...the new pup could be comforted by Diesel...who is currently aslep on the carpet 10 feet away from me!!!!!

Stop it man!!!!
    Emptiness is the starting point - In order to taste my cup of water you must first empty your cup. My friend , drop all your preconceived fixed ideas and be neutral. Do you know why this cup is so useful? Because it is EMPTY.....

R1200 GSA LC / RnineT

http://GS Banner1 by Chris Needham, on Flickr

15 around a big fire when I left 10 minutes ago

Great Friday night crew, thank you, £180 handed over by locals at the bar, also and a fat cheque from The Grez mister

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345