Anyone going to North west 200 this year

Only up the road from me so I''ll def be there.:beerjug:

One of the best rides you can have all year is Coast road when the races are on. Not a sinner in sight.
Popped up a few years ago and had brecky with my race mad mates. Hit the road after the first race and prob saw 4 cars between Portrush and Carrick.

Yeah it's a bit like the road from ballymena down over the hill into Carrick through all the back roads..... looking forward to it

Im looking forward to it... stopping at a campsite near ballymoney... hopefully the weather will hold out...

where staying at ballymoney in digs, riding up to stranraer from notts on weds for thursday morning crossing if anyone wants to tag on

I'll be going over on the weds see if I can find a half decent campsite and a bit of craic .
Had a my first taste of irish road racing last year at skerries and now I'm hooked
Bring it on :aidan

Im booking a site this weekend ill see if there are any spots and let you know.. was looking at the tuesday or wednesday leaving sunday morning or monday....

Just for your info chaps...

Just booked the Drumnaheglis caravan and camping site www.visitballymoney.com I'm staying 11th - 16th inclusive (high season £17 quid a night) , the lass on the phone said I was the only bike booked at the moment for the Norht west. It about 2- 3 miles out side of Ballymoney which nearly on the NW 200 doorstep.

dusty

Back
Top Bottom