Overland and Adventure bike Show at the Ace Cafe

I'm in, last time i went with Nice & Fat (Paul), it was February, and freezing!

Loads of rufty tufty types in twat suits on shiny bikes...

The only thing that will stop me attending is if it's belting down with rain; I'll then attend the show via web cam.......:p

I'm hoping to be there too - went last year and it was super busy. Should be a good day out:thumby:

Ummm will nip down from Tewkesbury and have a look about.

Sent from my
iPhone using Tapatalk

You can count me in on this. I can highly recommend the cheesy chips with chilli.

Steve

Kent Members (And those from Essex I guess)

Bounce and I are meeting up on Sunday morning for the ride up to the Ace.

We're meeting at 9.30 in the lay-by outside Oakdean cafe in Wrotham on the A20 just off the M26.

Anyone that wants to ride up with us is more than welcome, I have a black KTM 950 ADV and Bounce rides a R1200GSA with newly built black wheels!

The more the merrier!

9.30 at the lay-by with a view to hitting the road at 9.45 ............

........... Unless of course it's raining ...... in which case you'll be on your own:D

...... Seriously, I'll be in my nice warm bed ......... I'm not THAT adventurous!

Bounce and I are meeting up on Sunday morning for the ride up to the Ace.

We're meeting at 9.30 in the lay-by outside Oakdean cafe in Wrotham on the A20 just off the M26.

Anyone that wants to ride up with us is more than welcome, I have a black KTM 950 ADV and Bounce rides a R1200GSA with newly built black wheels!

The more the merrier!

9.30 at the lay-by with a view to hitting the road at 9.45 ............

........... Unless of course it's raining ...... in which case you'll be on your own:D

...... Seriously, I'll be in my nice worm bed ......... I'm not THAT adventurous!

Worm bed :eek: you really don't like the rain then :comfort

Back
Top Bottom