The Great Dent Event - May 2015 .... Polo/Sweat shirts, fleeces'n stuff

Noted and logged Mark :thumby:

:beerjug:

Micky, got my fleece, hoodie & polo shirt ordered.

Can you order some Tosser under pants then I won't have to bring any clothes !
Using the Lilliputian scale of sizes I'll have two pairs of Super Long Slong in black please. :D:D

Micky, got my fleece, hoodie & polo shirt ordered.

Can you order some Tosser under pants then I won't have to bring any clothes !
Using the Lilliputian scale of sizes I'll have two pairs of Super Long Slong in black please. :D:D

Certainly, but these are the only ones available....
We're doing a unisex version, one size fits all. Colour or see through please?

Attachments

• g-strings-black-1.jpg
    g-strings-black-1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 220
Mibbies Margaret looks in on this site from time tae time :eek:

Aye, I also recon her to be a decent stick !
Hard working farming country :thumb2

:DShe is not as bad as you make out....Once you get to know her:beerjug::thumb

Aye, I also recon her to be a decent stick !
Hard working farming country :thumb2

Aye indeed :thumb

We were comparing knee scars one day (she's had a knee replacement) and it soon got round the village that we're in a Masonic Lodge together :D

Margaret is WYSIWYG What You See Is What You Get

Aye indeed :thumb

We were comparing knee scars one day (she's had a knee replacement) and it soon got round the village that we're in a Masonic Lodge together :D

Margaret is WYSIWYG What You See Is What You Get

Knee scars! Is that wot it's called now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those that have ordered and paid for sweat, polo, hoodies'n fleeces ... they've been ordered :thumby:

i-5wzMvHh-Th.gif

Micky, Ive placed my order for 2 x polos direct with Howard and I've just sent payment to you. I can collect mine directly as I live nearby, to save you the trouble if thats ok?

Seeing as I'm not going to Dent :tears I've changed the design slightly for mine.

Micky, Ive placed my order for 2 x polos direct with Howard and I've just sent payment to you. I can collect mine directly as I live nearby, to save you the trouble if thats ok?

Seeing as I'm not going to Dent :tears I've changed the design slightly for mine.

Photo's in due course please Steve :D

Yes of course, no probs :thumb

As an aside ... parcel on its way up from Alfie and Nick at Touratech ... goodies for the raffle prizes :thumby:

Thank you Nick and Alfie

Edit: .... and I'll be donating a pair of filtered custom made InstaMold earplugs for the raffle :D

Micky, i picked my tops up from Howard today, I'm really pleased with them. Becareful when picking your gear up tomorrow as Howard made me buy a few other items as well :mad:

IMG_7328_zps8s611wh4.jpg

All those that have ordered and paid for Dent 2015 regalia I have it to hand ... looking good :thumb

I have some more to order, so if you want something then please see first post this thread ... and let me know ;)

How many more sleeps att? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom