Photo Rally 2015

Taking a dump Mark?

083.jpg

Holy crud you were about 500metres from Mum n Dad's place in Dungloe

Just across the road from Daniels old house

And half a mile from the wee pub we play music in when we are up that way, Paddy Gallaher's

115.jpg

:aidan

That's me done

When's the next one

Gerry ya fecker :bow

And I got 250 pics from durrow today also

Big thanks to sue and joch :love

PS I have evidence his water bill is used to cleanse motorcycles :Rollin:

despite the fact that pic was at 445 on sat and the boat leaves at 515 and they were still getting off

we got on and still left 10 10 mins early :aidan

howth - wish theyd clean tha windazzz :D

stopped at kileentierna near dunshauglin - crazy world of old tech and 2015 - the ladies were reading bookings from an i pad and writing them into a diary :D - and they were watching sky while they did this :D

hairnet in non fry on holiday shocker :D

was gonna go from there to the kiln then down to durrow for the tat show but changed me mind......

gwaaaan tipp!!!!

R503 :love and i had to do it twice :D

rearcross

did durrow and even going slowly and eating ice cream and decimating the irish vintage scene for pound a throw back issues still walked round it in hour and half so headed for the kiln

had to.......

google said 4 hours from meath to rearcross to durrow skipping thru abbeyleix to miss the toll :D

did all that and walked round durrow show in under 3

I see the IBA lottery rally is now closed to entrants. It wasn't due to end until 30 September. :nenau

I didn't seem to get going on last year's photo rally - just did a few. Hopefully will get a lot more done this year. Anyway, these are my first few:

Dublin Kildare

Wicklow

Wexford

Carlow Kilkenny

Waterford

Roscommon

Looking forward to getting to some of the other corners of our fair isle :aidan

And in less than a week again

Big xx to sue and joch

PS buy a skillet :D

Back
Top Bottom