Tossers-in-the-Tejeda VIII - a Spanish trail riding tour - 2nd - 6th Oct 2015

IMG-20141010-00099_zps6e5c9f8b.jpg

bandit's wardrobe fail - 2014 (also 2013, 2012, 2011 etc etc)

So, current runners and riders:

1. Me
  2. Reporter
  3. finn
  4. at106
  5. karlp

Any further interest?

What times are your flights??

Twatfone

What times are your flights??

Twatfone

I will be travelling down in advance of the official date. I feel that, as a responsible trip organiser, I should check that the Alberdini beer is suitably chilled :ChrisKelly and that the girls on the nudist beach don't need too much ironing. :eyebrow

I have been in liaison with Trailblazers this morning - 5 places now booked but still space for other tossers who wish to join the fun.

IMG_1224.jpg

bandit's wardrobe fail - 2014 (also 2013, 2012, 2011 etc etc)

So, current runners and riders:

1. Me
  2. Reporter
  3. finn
  4. at106
  5. karlp

Any further interest?
All five riders now firmly booked in.

Still space for a few more tossers - maybe some who want to pop their trail-riding cherry?

FYI

flights booked for the friday night arrival should be in Competa by 9pm:eek: and leaving Tuesday am 9am for 12 flight details below if anyone is on the same or similar happy to give a lift for :thumb2

Outbound:
Monarch Scheduled (ZB0660)

Charter Flight
Economy
MAN
2 Oct 2015
15:15
AGP
2 Oct 2015
19:25
Inbound:
Monarch Scheduled (ZB0655)

Charter Flight
Economy
AGP
6 Oct 2015
12:00
MAN
6 Oct 2015
14:10

flights booked for the friday night arrival should be in Competa by 9pm:eek: and leaving Tuesday am 9am for 12 flight details below if anyone is on the same or similar happy to give a lift for :thumb2

Ask Roger for the bus timetables .....

:D

Feck that besides it stops outside the atlantic bar i guess i could pick other tossers up en route if they are still partying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i might just fly out friday till sunday for the drinking, there will be drinking won't there ?

This year's drinking will be multi-site.

On the Friday night most of us will be in the Alberdini bar - possibly without finn

Guys

If you haven't already done so, can you post up your arrival flight details?

Also indicate if you want transport from the airport.

There's still places available if anyone else wants to join in this trip. PM me for details

Back
Top Bottom