Good Deal On a 08 Dyna

Half a dozen of us chip in to buy it... Then we've got a bike to ride around on when we fly over, and rent it out to ukgsers when we aren't riding it. .

Now just needs working out where it can be stored.

Half a dozen of us chip in to buy it... Then we've got a bike to ride around on when we fly over, and rent it out to ukgsers when we aren't riding it. .

There you go. I could find a place to store it here in the mid-atlantic east. First person picks it up here and rides west leaving it there, next one rides it in the west, or across country back east again, and so on.

I should point out they appear to have the photo's mixed up. The bike featured in the photo is a 2011 FXDC. You can just see the FXD in the back of one of the photos, it has the silver engine and single speedo. But I believe it to be very low mileage too because that's the bike I looked at last year there. I may need to go look at it tomorrow but I really don't want to be tempted.

Last edited:

My mate is moving to Sequim WA in June, borders the Olympic national park............ sure he wouldn't mind:D

Back
Top Bottom