Breakfast at The Haven in the Vale, 28th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the Food to be reminiscent of ASDAs value range :augie but the location and space was better than Hockley ;)

...the location and space was better than Hockley ;)

The parking was easier, for sure...

And there was that gravelly area to practice ones 'off road skills' :D

But the place had a truly woebegone atmosphere, and even smelt fusty.

Hockley, on the other hand, is busy, full of life, and necessarily 'urban'...

Yer pays yer money... and gets yer Breakfast :thumb2

The parking was easier, for sure...

And there was that gravelly area to practice ones 'off road skills' :D

But the place had a truly woebegone atmosphere, and even smelt fusty.

Hockley, on the other hand, is busy, full of life, and necessarily 'urban'...

Yer pays yer money... and gets yer Breakfast :thumb2

Even though I despise Nottingham with a certain amount of passion, I cannot disagree with the above statement.

Even though I despise Nottingham with a certain amount of passion, I cannot disagree with the above statement.

Where do you like with any kind of passion oh little bundle of joy?

I might make it a mission of mine to see if I can make Att get uncontrollably gushy and enthusiastic over something. A rare sight it would be but so worth it. It could change him forever.

Anyway, sorry to wander off at a tangent, here's a picture of a sausage to make up for it:

Attachments

• sausage-v.SM.jpg
    sausage-v.SM.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 107
I raise you... 4 sausages!

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/david_nimrod/1514359228/in/photolist-3iPueS-ea8sQ9/player/" width="534" height="800" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Pah, I can top trump that any day, watch att dribble........................

and the piece de resistance..............

Andres

I wouldn't be in disagreement with you there Andres. Most cafe (sorry...caffs :thumb) food is shite in the UK in my 'umble. All down to a price of fuck all. Sausages that are lips, arseholes and sawdust squeezed into a synthetic tube. I guess the people get what the people want though. It's why I generally don't bother in the UK.

I don't know what 'Plan B' is yet but I'm hoping for a similar result to this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/alWX-4dJ4P0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like many places, but Nottingham has this and the cost is passed to the employee on many occasions:mad:

http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/wpl

I can't believe this but I find myself agreeing with Att. What the city council is doing is pathetic. Penalising people for working in Nottingham is not clever, alienating your own citizens. Several companies have moved to Derby where they've been able to.

It was supposed to be in place to cover some of the cost of the trams however, once something like this is in place, they have no incentive to remove it. Thieving gits.

I can't believe this but I find myself agreeing with Att. What the city council is doing is pathetic. Penalising people for working in Nottingham is not clever, alienating your own citizens. Several companies have moved to Derby where they've been able to.

It was supposed to be in place to cover some of the cost of the trams however, once something like this is in place, they have no incentive to remove it. Thieving gits.

I work outside Notts City Council which is supposed to be the limits of the scheme but still have to pay it...........nothing, of course, to do with the fact that 6,000 people work on the site I work on :rolleyes:

Andres

I might make it a mission of mine to see if I can make Att get uncontrollably gushy and enthusiastic over something. A rare sight it would be but so worth it. It could change him forever.

After carrying out some in-depth analysis of att (conducted from my armchair in a little over one minute), my conclusions suggest that the only time he can ever become vulnerable is when he's watching a 'really nice film' such as Budapest Hotel or Twelve Years A Slave. I think we've found his one and only achilles heal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom