Helmet City open in Cheltenham

wessie

Reaction score
Not many bike shops in Mid Wales so this might be useful if you want to try on some clothing, and a nice ride through the Welsh Marches. Find your way to Ledbury and take the lovely road past Eastnor Castle to Tewkesbury and then it's only a few miles down the A38 to the new shop between the Harley & Yamaha dealers.

http://www.helmetcity.co.uk/pages.php?pageid=33

Located on the Kingsditch retail/industrial park in the same road as Toolstation, next door to the 99p Bon Appetit Cafe.
http://goo.gl/maps/trknb

Open 9-5 Wed to Sunday. Closed Mon & Tues.

Skellerns, the Yamaha dealer is around the corner. They are closed Sun & Mon.

Some decent prices e.g. Shoei XR1100 helmet £240 but phone ahead to check stock

Yes, it will be handy for trying on Daytona boots too but the prices of those are scary compared to FC-moto. It's about time Daytona or their distributor lowered the price in the UK to give dealers a chance to make a sale

Nice price on the Rukka Pablo & Shakai jackets - half price at £350, if you are lucky enough to find your size in stock

try before you buy

thanks Wessie, i bought my Shoei from their West Bay Store, glad i made the trip as i would of bought the wrong
fitting Helmet, if i'd bought the latest Shoei mail order !!

Popped in on the way home today as it is only across the road - quite a big shop with plenty on display. The staff are new and getting to grips with the stock, lots of which is still in the store room.

If you see something you want to try on then I would recommend phoning ahead so that they can find it or order it in. If something is in stock at another branch or their warehouse then they are happy to get it in and phone or email you when it arrives. They are getting a pair of Daytona boots for me, nothing to pay up front and the prospect of me buying them at UK prices is slim! I will see if they are willing to haggle but their RRP is £370 when you can get them for under £200 in Germany - TranAm the importer really needs to look at their prices now the Euro has tanked against the £.

I came out with a pair of gloves I had seen on the website - Racer Field, an austrian brand I have never heard of.

Back
Top Bottom