Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 21 Dales

mechanical buffoon Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    The Wirral - where the nice people live... Or Manila.. where i work in online gaming

garmin route

Is it done yet?

luvvin it
    paypal.me/newboy

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by newboy View Post
    Is it done yet?

It's done on Basecamp. Sadly I'm fairly useless with computers, and Joanne has spent some time trying to upload it onto here but without success.

I'm not saying I can, but I may be able to e,mail it to someone if they can transfer it ?

Steve

mechanical buffoon Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    The Wirral - where the nice people live... Or Manila.. where i work in online gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by wrinkleyowlie View Post
    It's done on Basecamp. Sadly I'm fairly useless with computers, and Joanne has spent some time trying to upload it onto here but without success.

I'm not saying I can, but I may be able to e,mail it to someone if they can transfer it ?

Steve
    Found the route - I think.....

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthr...e+21+Dales+Day
    Last edited by newboy; 17-05-15 at 19:15. Reason: teach me to search first...
    luvvin it
    paypal.me/newboy

Quote Originally Posted by newboy View Post
    Very similar to that, with a few alterations that I feel make the route more interesting, and we actually go through 23 dales.

Steve

I think the one on here is not quite 21 Dales,we did it last year with JB and I bow to his knowledge of the area.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgsadv View Post
    I think the one on here is not quite 21 Dales,we did it last year with JB and I bow to his knowledge of the area.
    I do believe that this was Roadsweepers original idea, and it was a route that he had planned that traversed 21 dales.

I don't believe it's any sort of official route, it's just a fabulous route that a guy took the time to plan and share.

Although I wouldn't profess to know the dales as well as JB I do know them fairly well, and I do believe this route goes through at least 21 dales, as indicated by Roadsweeper in his post.

Even if it turns out that it doesn't go through 21 dales it's still a fantastic route and that anyone taking part in said route during the 'Dent do' won't be disappointed.

Wrinklyowlie, you are correct it's a bloody fine route a top days ride and shows off the area at its finest. Committed to JBs the Saturday,would have gladly joined you otherwise. Hoping to come up of a Thursday night,so may well be up for a run Friday if anyone wants to play.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgsadv View Post
    Wrinklyowlie, you are correct it's a bloody fine route a top days ride and shows off the area at its finest. Committed to JBs the Saturday,would have gladly joined you otherwise. Hoping to come up of a Thursday night,so may well be up for a run Friday if anyone wants to play.
    I'm most probably going up on Thursday and was going to recce the route on Friday, anyone is more than welcome to join me...there'll be less traffic and lycra boys than Saturday.

Steve

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkleyowlie View Post
    I'm most probably going up on Thursday and was going to recce the route on Friday, anyone is more than welcome to join me...there'll be less traffic and lycra boys than Saturday.

Steve
    At this moment am definitely on for the weekend as leave booked. We are hoping to be up Thurs evening late on but work may stop that notion. Certainly like to join you Friday if we make it,will be + 1 as Julie will be on her blue F650. Will contact you when I know what's happening.
    Andrew

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12