21 Dales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the one on here is not quite 21 Dales,we did it last year with JB and I bow to his knowledge of the area.:thumby:

I do believe that this was Roadsweepers original idea, and it was a route that he had planned that traversed 21 dales.

I don't believe it's any sort of official route, it's just a fabulous route that a guy took the time to plan and share.

Although I wouldn't profess to know the dales as well as JB I do know them fairly well, and I do believe this route goes through at least 21 dales, as indicated by Roadsweeper in his post.

Even if it turns out that it doesn't go through 21 dales it's still a fantastic route and that anyone taking part in said route during the 'Dent do' won't be disappointed.

Wrinklyowlie, you are correct it's a bloody fine route a top days ride and shows off the area at its finest. Committed to JBs the Saturday,would have gladly joined you otherwise. Hoping to come up of a Thursday night,so may well be up for a run Friday if anyone wants to play.:thumby:

Wrinklyowlie, you are correct it's a bloody fine route a top days ride and shows off the area at its finest. Committed to JBs the Saturday,would have gladly joined you otherwise. Hoping to come up of a Thursday night,so may well be up for a run Friday if anyone wants to play.:thumby:

I'm most probably going up on Thursday and was going to recce the route on Friday, anyone is more than welcome to join me...there'll be less traffic and lycra boys than Saturday.

Steve

I'm most probably going up on Thursday and was going to recce the route on Friday, anyone is more than welcome to join me...there'll be less traffic and lycra boys than Saturday.

Steve
At this moment am definitely on for the weekend as leave booked. We are hoping to be up Thurs evening late on but work may stop that notion. Certainly like to join you Friday if we make it,will be + 1 as Julie will be on her blue F650. Will contact you when I know what's happening.
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom