JB's Tour of t'Dales

Sunday's fine JB. Harry says he'll be tail-end if you need one.

Gravel, pot-holes and cow poo. Bring it on :D:D:D

My lovely boss is letting me leave work early(ish) on Saturday, 1500 hrs and my even more lovely wife has stamped my 'leave card' so I hope to be there Saturday evening in which case......Sunday ride for me please if that's okay?
I'm afraid I am a plodder so may well get the route in advance if that's okay as I don't want to hold the Rossi's, Surtees' & Sheene's back.
Thank you.

My lovely boss is letting me leave work early(ish) on Saturday, 1500 hrs and my even more lovely wife has stamped my 'leave card' so I hope to be there Saturday evening in which case......Sunday ride for me please if that's okay?
I'm afraid I am a plodder so may well get the route in advance if that's okay as I don't want to hold the Rossi's, Surtees' & Sheene's back.
Thank you.

You'll be most welcome for the Sunday ride & speed wise you'll be fine - it's no race & nobody will be left behind

ChasMill offered me his spot in the B&B for Dent, when he unfortunately had to cry-off.

Like him, work got in the way. A pity, as it looks like a good event in some great countryside..... If a bit 'Eee up, reet Northern' . I know about these things, having been to the north, in the rain.

Have a great time, everyone :thumb2 :beerjug:

ChasMill offered me his spot in the B&B for Dent, when he unfortunately had to cry-off.

Like him, work got in the way. A pity, as it looks like a good event in some great countryside..... If a bit 'Eee up, reet Northern' . I know about these things, having been to the north, in the rain.

Have a great time, everyone :thumb2 :beerjug:

Phew! That was close...

:D

Hi, J.B.
could you put me & my brother down for Sunday please. Thankyou,
Paul.

Hi J.B
Please can you add my name to the Sunday list as per previous post? My brother is no longer able to come, so it's just me & the wife.
Cheers:beerjug:
Paul

Yeah, I'm in Johnny .... (better be good .... :rob) .....

:thumb2

Hope the snow has cleared in 10 days time :)

This was the snowy scene yesterday on one of the roads we'll be riding :augie

Snow in late May :eek

de1bed9fcc99f968d7fe85a8575ca200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom