JB's Tour of t'Dales

JB I may have to drop out of the ride as I may have to head home Saturday morning. Don't hold my place I'll join you if I'm still here and there's room.

JB

I'm trying to create a plan that means I can still be in York at 9:30 Saturday morning and then join a nice Tosser-ride to Dent.

If there's room, and I promise to behave nicely, and buy the coffees, could I please join somewhere between Blindbeck Cafe and Berry's farm?

If so, what route may I need to intercept?

JB

I'm trying to create a plan that means I can still be in York at 9:30 Saturday morning and then join a nice Tosser-ride to Dent.

If there's room, and I promise to behave nicely, and buy the coffees, could I please join somewhere between Blindbeck Cafe and Berry's farm?

If so, what route may I need to intercept?

Blindbeck at 11-11.15am

Berry's at 1.15pm

Was that you guys at the fuel station in Leyburn yesterday afternoon ? I passed a gang of GS's filling up when I was taking my dogs across to Middleham.

Aha!! On the A1 somewhere, home wood bound! Sorry I missed you Norfolk tiger !! Great days riding JB... Thanks for organising it ...

Aha!! On the A1 somewhere, home wood bound! Sorry I missed you Norfolk tiger !! Great days riding JB... Thanks for organising it ...

I hadn't noticed your arrival and the first I noticed of Cato was you disappearing out of the gate yesterday morning :blast hopefully catch up for a pint or two at another meet :thumby:

I did think you had arrived early as when I got there on Thursday I thought I parked next to Cato :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 230
Glad you all enjoyed it:thumby:

We did a fair ride today too, until I peeled off at 1400 hours, for home

Thanks for coming:clap

Was that you guys at the fuel station in Leyburn yesterday afternoon ? I passed a gang of GS's filling up when I was taking my dogs across to Middleham.

Yes, about 10 bikes.

Back
Top Bottom