JB's Tour of t'Dales

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I shall be running a Dales ride on Sat and Sun (clockwise one day and anticockwise the other)

Some cracking roads to be ridden and will involve mainly minor and B road riding

Plenty of opportunities for pictures and we shall be stopping at some my favourite cafes/tea shops, to sample some Yorkshire treats

Probably 150 mile route or less, with a 10am start

JB , Julie and I would like to join you Saturday ont rideout. I know from experience they are excellent my good man. If you require a tec can do that but if Micky is coming with you he may be your man for the job. Will help out any way I can.:beerjug:

I shall be running a Dales ride on Sat and Sun (clockwise one day and anticockwise the other)

Some cracking roads to be ridden and will involve mainly minor and B road riding

Plenty of opportunities for pictures and we shall be stopping at some my favourite cafes/tea shops, to sample some Yorkshire treats

Probably 150 mile route or less, with a 10am start

Oxnop scar sir?

JB , Julie and I would like to join you Saturday ont rideout. I know from experience they are excellent my good man. If you require a tec can do that but if Micky is coming with you he may be your man for the job. Will help out any way I can.:beerjug:

Many thanks, love to have you both on the ride & Julie will enjoy the tea stops

Me and Harry the Cat might just join you JB, as long as there aren't hundreds - can't do with a massive caterpillar upsetting the locals:tarka:tarka:tarka:tarka:tarka:tarka:tarka:tarka:tarka:tarka:tarka:tarka:tarka:wife:wife:tarka:tarka::wife:wife:wife

10 - 15 bods @ usual pace, Magnet - some good photo spots & eateries, on roads less travelled

Will there be a chance of a bacon sarnie or such-like? - I've not much of a sweet tooth?

:beerjug:

If there's a list Johnny, please put me on it. :thumb2

Saturday for preference.

Will there be a chance of a bacon sarnie or such-like? - I've not much of a sweet tooth?

:beerjug:

Of course, for you..................I will be checking out the route and the bacon sarnie options a few weeks before

I will try to fit one of those in, for you

I'll probably be up for this. Depends whether there's a "spirited" alternative, and also which bike I bring.

Back
Top Bottom