RST Adventure jacket sizing

cbrgaz

Reaction score
I normally take an XL in jackets made by Hein Gericke, can anyone tell me how RST clothing compares in size.

Does anyone on here own an RST Adventure jacket?

I'm a 46" chest and 34" waist if anyone matches lol

Cheers

Garry

I have a 42 inch chest 12st and I fit into a medium Rst Jacket,nice snug fit with warm liner in,take this out plenty of room.
I was 14st and took a large in RST jacket again liner in snug on arms and chest,with liner out plenty room.
RST seems true to size,however if you can try on first.

I'm a 44chest and have a 2xl adventure jacket, but could fit into an xl - I prefer a more loose fitting.
Would recommend trying on first as it depends how snug you like it.

I am a similar size, and I have a XL jacket and 2XL trousers (both RST Adventure). I could fit into one size smaller for both, but I'm a lanky fekker (6' 1") with long limbs for my body size.

Im similar. Ordered the XL jacket and large trousers. They also do a short leg in the trousers in black.

Hi all

I am a 38" chest and have tried the small (40) and the medium (42) and the small is a better fit but my question is where should the cuff sit in a normal standing relaxed position? The medium is mid back of hand which I think could cause issues with the gloves but the small is right on the wrist join. Does anyone have any opinions on this (real world experience?)

Thanks

Hi all

I am a 38" chest and have tried the small (40) and the medium (42) and the small is a better fit but my question is where should the cuff sit in a normal standing relaxed position? The medium is mid back of hand which I think could cause issues with the gloves but the small is right on the wrist join. Does anyone have any opinions on this (real world experience?)

Thanks

I prefer the cuff to be a little long, probably about mid hand, so that it's still long enough once you're in a sitting position. If it's already at the wrist when standing, I think you'll find it too short whilst riding.

Does anyone know what the inside leg measurement is on the short trousers? I'm long body short leg syndrome..........:blast

Back
Top Bottom