Vanson Leathers

Racer

Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

I am in the market for a 3/4 length leather jacket and am drawn towards the Vanson Teton.
Does anybody actually have one and have any views on it before i kick off the process ?
Also, does anybody have the firenze weight leather on their Vanson, I have been told this might be a better option for the coat as it is easier to break in, that seems counter intuitive to me as the thicker the leather (competition weight) the better - yes ?
Has anybody got any other suggestions, ie manufacturers etc

Cheers,

Rich

Vansons are great jackets, all the ones I've had have been the competition weight leather. I think Gorgeous Bikes in London are about the only UK stockist. Might be worth giving them a try first.

Pedro,
I think that my jacket quest is like yours'. Certainly I have had some great ideas as listed on the thread below yours.
Vanson Teton was suggested by Mike Van der Sleesen who is the boss at Vanson.
That said, they are in the US, no matter what the savings may be, you will add the 20% to the cost plus 20% on the cost of the shipping....
Held 3/4 length jackets or the Triumph Newchurch might be the best.

Can you make it to Applecross April 25-26th??

Think you're maybe confusing me with the chap who started the thread. My quest for leather jackets is over- Vanson Model A, Vanson C2 and a Belstaff Montana.
I will try to make it to Applecross that weekend though.

Good afternoon all,

I am in the market for a 3/4 length leather jacket and am drawn towards the Vanson Teton.
Does anybody actually have one and have any views on it before i kick off the process ?
Also, does anybody have the firenze weight leather on their Vanson, I have been told this might be a better option for the coat as it is easier to break in, that seems counter intuitive to me as the thicker the leather (competition weight) the better - yes ?
Has anybody got any other suggestions, ie manufacturers etc

Cheers,

Rich

Racer, would a Belstaff Knockhill vintage leather coat in XL as new,worn once at £450 be of interest?

Racer, would a Belstaff Knockhill Vintage leather jacket in XL (44) beof interest? As new, worn once. £450 posted.

Racer, would a Belstaff Knockhill vintage leather coat in XL as new,worn once at £450 be of interest?

Hi Harry,

Yes it would be of interest but I would need to try it and I cant think of a non alchohol based reason to visit Ireland.
Tried the Triumph jacket, the only size that fitted me was the XXL so the XL might be too small for my "relaxed" body form

Thanks for the replies, I plan to visit the US so will attempt to check out Vansons in the flesh

Cheers

Rich

Pedro....
Great....fantastic.....maybe the best of the GS's! Loved mine! Will look for you. Mine had 36,750 in it's first year, completely screwed up the Warranty!

Back
Top Bottom