meets / rideouts?

Steve,

It's generally the case on here that most fly solo except for the "weekenders" and trips abroad.
General weekend rideouts dont tend to happen that I know of atleast not publicly.

We used to have quite a few but it died off a few years ago, but some NE members do go out for rides together. The best thing to do is offer up a rideout and see if you get interested people.

I'm on one Saturday starts at Jedburgh down to Richmond in the North Yorks Dales and back with a stop for lunch and a visit to the Altberg factory. Not my lead but I would imagine its everyone welcome. PM me if interested and I will speak to the organiser :beerjug:

When I go out its mostly on my Todd,billy no mates.
Most of my mates gave up biking I tend to not like big groups,I'm out most weekends not a fast rider but anyone can come along,mostly Kielder,St Mary's loch,Scottish Borders area,and the Lake District.
I do a few camping trips away as well long weekends fort william,lakes.
It people are interested.

We used to meet on the first Monday at Medomsley. That could easily be reinstated if there was enough interest. Just post or watch out for others posting rides. Usually you'll get a few takers.

ps Watch out for event weekends, it's a good way to meet up with folks. I'm off to Ireland next week to the GSer event in Wicklow.

Back
Top Bottom