BMW Rear Flange Recall

The link is Bull shit because the craks apier wier your rear disc is fited to your flange so the cracks are caused from bracking using your rear bracke witch is what its thier for !!! not over tightning of your rear wheel bmw are now using flanges made from steel instead of alloy mine was changed 2 years ago with plenty of cracks in it ! and will be changed again on friday all thou the one on it is ok as I havent done any millage since last changed I still have the orinal rear bracke pads in so you need a new flange before you need bracke pads !!! the new material one is 500 grams heavyer

The link is Bull shit because the craks apier wier your rear disc is fited to your flange so the cracks are caused from bracking using your rear bracke witch is what its thier for !!! not over tightning of your rear wheel bmw are now using flanges made from steel instead of alloy mine was changed 2 years ago with plenty of cracks in it ! and will be changed again on friday all thou the one on it is ok as I havent done any millage since last changed I still have the orinal rear bracke pads in so you need a new flange before you need bracke pads !!! the new material one is 500 grams heavyer

Uhhhhh? Can you repeat that in English please?

Just had my Flange replaced checked and when I asked if they were any visible signs of deterioration / fracturing they answer was no. However, the Beemer dealership did remind me of how lucky I was being looked after especially as my bike is nine years old.
I do feel lucky and I like my HP2:blagblah

would you have to take the bike to be inspected by bmw or can you inspect the bike your self

I noticed mine had cracks 2 or 3 years ago it was replaced at no cost funy how it was cracked i have never realy used my back bracke or tightend the screws fixing the rear disc ! Just had a new flang fited again as a recal
All thou the old one was ok the are now using steel in stead of alloy to solv this problem so now you no if it hasent been replaced in the last 7 monthes it needs changen its not only hp2 but the hole r ange of bickes even the k1200 serise the was a big artickel in the magazine i recieved a leter from bmw monthes ago but egnord it till i read the artickel ups

Back
Top Bottom