gs 800 adventure test ride

jackassdave

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
allmost made it for a test ride on the new 800 gs adventure got there a bit late so maybe next week i liked it a lot and think this is one i will go for ,i really liked my old 800 and for me it was better than the 1200 adv i had .
so it looks like a new 800 adventure will be coming my way the only hard bit is what colour

Dave
I had the 1200 Adv and downsized to the F800 Adv I love it :D .. nothing wrong with the 1200 ..I just prefer my 800 :thumb2

allmost made it for a test ride on the new 800 gs adventure got there a bit late so maybe next week i liked it a lot and think this is one i will go for ,i really liked my old 800 and for me it was better than the 1200 adv i had .
so it looks like a new 800 adventure will be coming my way the only hard bit is what colour

Truth is they look good in any colour :D on there website the new ones only shown in two colours. The kalamata and the alpine white. the white one has Red in the seat.

Happy test riding :beerjug:

Mine is Lava orange, shame they dropped that colour. I'd have to go with the Red

Lava Orange is nothing more than a phone call away ........... so is any other colour for that matter :D

orange sounds good to me ..... :augie

Are you actually serious Dave? Or another folly ? Great choice if you do, love the red too. I've a picture of it up in the back of my van , sad man that I am . nice looking bike:thumb

oh it will be another folly and as usuall i shall buy it ride for a short time get bored and then get something else ,or plan b look at an 1150 ktm ,plan c a super ten but they are a bit boring ,plan d a new 1200 wc adventure

Back
Top Bottom