Something a bit different

MarkShelley

Very similar to Paolo Maldini
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
but worthy of classic status as this was the birth of the modern feet forward big scooters.
Did the deal today and picking up next Friday.I haven`t seen it but the owner is something of a scooter afficianado as depicted here
http://www.britishscooters.com/about-us/

It is a Honda Helix CN250. i did some googling when I spotted it on ebay as they are quite rare in the UK and i could not find one bad review. I have fancied trying a big scooter and the additional classic interest makes it even more appealing. There are some amazing customised versions in the states.
CN250%20FRONT_zpsoeipl8et.jpg

_57%201_zpsenpkrngx.jpg

_57%203_zpsinjiy7eb.jpg

_57_zps98dgurhe.jpg

Very rare in that condition :clap There are a couple of clunkers around in London but nowhere near as nice as that. Very low and therefore stable enough for hand (foot) brake turns, according to the original road tests :augie

I'm sorry, but that is something that only the teletubbies would have ridden with pride.

In some countries they go under the unfortunate name of Spazio :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/prwlMihVKoQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have a CN250 also but mine has done 60K and getting a bit tired (like me) lol
If you feel like a ride over to Kettering or a meet up somewhere in between let me know.
I'm retired so am fairly flexible.

I have a CN250 also but mine has done 60K and getting a bit tired (like me) lol
If you feel like a ride over to Kettering or a meet up somewhere in between let me know.
I'm retired so am fairly flexible.
That is admirable. Most who are retired aren't very flexible at all.

I should add that I sold mine as it was a bit shite on our potholed roads. I can see it possibly becoming collectable from a design perspective though.

Back
Top Bottom