Bunkhouse Piss Up And Nosebag on 09/05/15

Ah your cases then ! Feel free to have as many rabbits as you like.

We've been 10 years at Auldallan and I grew up at Craighton over the hill just opposite the Smitty, currently work is down in Kent.

So I make this...

G
Bhud
Phil
Spodge
Ronno
Beetle
Andi
Mcfarlane
AA
NJ
NJ +1
Scotboxer
mpgscott
rudie1
JKM
Doyle

JohnnyW
Mainescots

18....as at Thurs 9pm

Looking like cost will be circa 20 quid a skull for dinner bed and breakfast....and excellent company.....bargain..

Nice to see some new blood and not too shabby a turn out considering some stalwarts like Kev, Neil, Ben, Wully and GC can't make it.

You've got McFarlane listed but he's had to back out.

Have you cleaned the whicker man oot, Gerry?

Have you cleaned the whicker man oot, Gerry?

Where's that Like button.....
attachment.php

Guid result the night, ehh neebur....? :D

Going to pick up stuff txt me on 07905 966 188 if you want anything picked and taken up :thumby:

Pish-up and stay.....

Will be there but cannot stay over so if you are counting me as taking a bed, please don't because I must ride home.
Thanks.....looking forward to it.

Richt Guid Nicht Oot

Just arrived home. Good scran at the Strathardle followed by the usual shenanigans at the hall. Nice to see some new faces. Hope they'll be regulars now that they've been blooded.

Big thanks to Gerry and Bhud for being mum(s) and looking after us all. Excellent fayre as always.

When I left this morning, Big Beetle Al was still comatose...:jager

I must get to another sometime. I still have a pair of crutches to return to Perth hospital from one of the past do's :D

Will be there but cannot stay over so if you are counting me as taking a bed, please don't because I must ride home.
Thanks.....looking forward to it.

We only found out you were lost when Gerry discovered your texts on his phone this morning

Here's where we are: about 12 miles north of Blairgowrie on the Braemar road

5bed5f71e3ae86a9e58ff7087dc9a3ef.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Phew. I'm glad my memory was spot in and I had indeed posted this.

One poor guy missed the fun cos he couldn't find the hall.

I must get to another sometime. I still have a pair of crutches to return to Perth hospital from one of the past do's :D

They've got a nice big new shiny disabled toilet/wet room installed especially for you :blast

Just arrived home. Good scran at the Strathardle followed by the usual shenanigans at the hall. Nice to see some new faces. Hope they'll be regulars now that they've been blooded.

Big thanks to Gerry and Bhud for being mum(s) and looking after us all. Excellent fayre as always.

When I left this morning, Big Beetle Al was still comatose...:jager

As he said. Except Big Al was first away

A good night,a bit tamer than some previous .

Bhud and Gerrard made a topping job of the food.

Thanks

Yet again a bloody good night although not as wild as some previously I still feeling fragile, but a large gin and tonic will sort that.

All clean and mopped and the keys handed in.
Cracking night guys.:thumb2

...I have the box of odds & sods, by the way.

Did the floor need mopped Davey? I thought it was OK. Apologies for diving off and leaving you to tidy up then

Not a problem. It didn't really need doing but I gave it a going over anyway. Needed something to do while I waited for my breathalyser to let me drive.

Not a problem. It didn't really need doing but I gave it a going over anyway. Needed something to do while I waited for my breathalyser to let me drive.

What time did you get away?

Good night, a wee bit subdued but none the worse for that, good number of lads

Back
Top Bottom