Spare place available on Tossers-on-Tour 2005

Greg Masters

'Don't mess with me' Member
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Another place has become available on the Tossers-on-Tour Baltic Trip between 2-11 June 2005.

I'd like to hear from anyone interested, but priority will be given to a 2 people on one bike who are prepared to share double accomodation throughout.

The trip leaves Newcastle on the afternoon ferry on Thursday 2 June and passes through Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Holland, Belgium and France, returning to Dover on the afternoon of Saturday 11 June.

Accomodation includes 2 overnight ferries and B&B in 3 or 4 star hotels throughout. Cost is £725 for a couple on one bike.

E-mail or PM now.

Greg

tossers tour

any discount for a single rider - dont mind sharing digs etc etc

Re: tossers tour

zeus2534 said:
any discount for a single rider - dont mind sharing digs etc etc

Zeus

Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll see what we can work out.

Greg

Greg Masters said:
Another place has become available on the Tossers-on-Tour Baltic Trip between 2-11 June 2005.

I'd like to hear from anyone interested, but priority will be given to a 2 people on one bike who are prepared to share double accomodation throughout.

The trip leaves Newcastle on the afternoon ferry on Thursday 2 June and passes through Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Holland, Belgium and France, returning to Dover on the afternoon of Saturday 11 June.

Accomodation includes 2 overnight ferries and B&B in 3 or 4 star hotels throughout. Cost is £725 for a couple on one bike.

E-mail or PM now.

Greg

WTF???

What are you trying to do to me ah???

BTBR

Alan

I thought that you were going somewhere else!!??

Do you want in?

Greg

Greg Masters said:
Alan

I thought that you were going somewhere else!!??

Do you want in?

Greg

I am now! Just booked everything at the beginning of the week............ :mad:

Always next year I suppose?

Alan :beerjug:

BAKERMAN said:
Thank GOD for that, as I was starting to con-sid-er-it.

Lucky for the rest of us that someone was con-sid-er-it enough to get there first then :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom