SENA 10 & System 6 helmet

anniversary boy

Reaction score
I've had a read through the Bike Communications thread but this doesn't seem to have come up and Googling hasn't worked either. Has anyone done it , SENA website has a FAQ saying you can't put it in the schubert but then there are pictures on Amazon of it fitted to one ? Have had enough of my autocom and it's crackling leads, it's being good but now it's time to move on.

I have the 10 fitted to my System 6 without issue. Used the sticky pad but even a luddite like me managed it. I do occasionally nip the boom mic 'lead' when I close the lid but it is armoured to a degree and has only marked the plastic coating

I have the 10 fitted to my System 6 without issue. Used the sticky pad but even a luddite like me managed it. I do occasionally nip the boom mic 'lead' when I close the lid but it is armoured to a degree and has only marked the plastic coating

What he said, just going on a trip tomorrow and fitted sena 10 in place of my scala to a schuberth C3, no issues other than use the glue plate to attach, mike boom is not terribly long so site the plate as near as you can without interfering with the slider for the tinted drop down screen.

Back
Top Bottom