Unlock maps after comp crash

Ted

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As says have re installed all my maps with unlock codes and shows them on comp but just basic and says need to unlock on line. have tried every download express etc and still wont recognize any devises or u lock. aftr 4 hours of fucking about any hep before I take a trip to Southampton and blow the sodding place up...
Te

As says have re installed all my maps with unlock codes and shows them on comp but just basic and says need to unlock on line. have tried every download express etc and still wont recognize any devises or u lock. aftr 4 hours of fucking about any hep before I take a trip to Southampton and blow the sodding place up...
Te
If you have registered you and the device with garmin have you tried logging in on garmin express and then doing a map re install ?

Many many many times....... says I need express, garmin Plug in, down loader, even tried old unlock wizard. I have all the map codes all the details are on "my garmin", all maps, units etc but just going round in circles.. Can load older 2012 maps from cd add all 25 digit unlock codes but still wont let me view them just says I need to unlock on line..

Back
Top Bottom