Tank pad and knee gripper

KazmaxGS

Reaction score
Hi All

Finding it very difficult to find the right shaped tank pad and knee gripper / protection pads for around the tank of my F700GS 2013model - it would appear that everyone has a plethora of items available for the R1200's of all years etc. but the other GS's, such as the F700, are treated as the insignificant sibling etc.

So, can anyone suggest or have you come across the right size / cut out patterns etc. for a tank pad and the side 'where your knee goes' gripper / protection stickers etc. preferably clear as I have the Ostra Grey colour bike so not much goes with it... :rolleyes:

Thanks all...
Karen
:aidan

Try these:

http://www.motodemon.co

Will also do custom patterns if you speak to them nicely. Designed my own tank pad for my 800gs.

They are based opposite Rainbow BMW at Rotherham, so if you want to visit them instead of doing business via the web, you can call in there as well. Not too far from Derby! :thumb2

Thanks Magnet.....great news and will have a look and, as you say, it's not far and it's good riding weather :thumb

Hi All

Finding it very difficult to find the right shaped tank pad and knee gripper / protection pads for around the tank of my F700GS 2013model - it would appear that everyone has a plethora of items available for the R1200's of all years etc. but the other GS's, such as the F700, are treated as the insignificant sibling etc.

So, can anyone suggest or have you come across the right size / cut out patterns etc. for a tank pad and the side 'where your knee goes' gripper / protection stickers etc. preferably clear as I have the Ostra Grey colour bike so not much goes with it... :rolleyes:

Thanks all...
Karen
:aidan

I have the exact same bike as you and have made my own pads with sheets supplied from www.eazi-grip.com. Regards Halfa1200

Back
Top Bottom