48 Piccy in Lincolnshire

snaponphil

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Pleased with the look, slightly transformed, not too much, but slightly..
Short Shot exhaust..
Roland sands stage 1 filter..
V&H FP3 engine electronic controller..
Progressive rear shocks, ( to help with the seat)
Leather seat hand made in Manchester..
Progressive front springs sitting there waiting to be fitted (time permitting)
Oh, Avon Cobra 'Whitewalls' fitted earlier today..

Bit of a toy but I like it.. Makes me smile..:aidan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 314
Oh dear.............looking at the picture before reading any comments I'm thinking "now that looks lovely.............except for the whitewalls" Sorry :D

Andres

Keeps it all interesting, it's the only bike I've modified for a long time & when riding through traffic it has an amazing effect on traffic flow, cars move over & let me through, it must be the exhausts & everyone sorta expects it to be a Harley, even though it's tiny..

Phil,
It just needs a side plate mount to finish it off nicely and possible a slammer kit to drop it a bit:D

Quick question, what seat and mount kit is fitted and how do you find it. It's the next job i'm planning on my Dyna and i've been looking around at options. The HD kit is nice but at nearly £600 is way too much so i'm thinking of going down the La Rosa springer seat.

Great looking 48 :thumb2

Phil,
It just needs a side plate mount to finish it off nicely and possible a slammer kit to drop it a bit:D

Quick question, what seat and mount kit is fitted and how do you find it. It's the next job i'm planning on my Dyna and i've been looking around at options. The HD kit is nice but at nearly £600 is way too much so i'm thinking of going down the La Rosa springer seat.

Great looking 48 :thumb2

See http://darkstarleatherworks.bigcart...ortster-solo-seat-kit-distressed-medium-brown I think seat was £300 ish all in with base, springs & leather seat.
It's comfy enough for my standard 13 stone ass..

Thought about the side mount kit but a couple of local guys have it fitted, not totally convinced..
Shocks I ordered progressive 11.5" from Revzilla, 444 series & there isn't much susp travel anyway, so didn't want to limit it anymore, the potholes catch me out regulary..
I've got progressive front springs to fit sometime, currently residing under my work bench..
I'm hoping the suspension will be well sorted once fitted..

Thanks for comments, every ones different.. :beerjug:

Last Piccy

Otherwise it gets boring...
Yesterday, Sunday, willingham woods, 6pm shadow.. iPhone 5..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 41

Back
Top Bottom