Who's order XR 1000 S

Trevtuck

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
All I have is a date for June delivery anyone been given more than that?
Still not seen the end luggage option yet.

My brother has ordered one
July date , still n luggage price though

got a build date for week 25 delivery week 26 no prices for luggage as yet

Mine has been brought forward from the end of July-begin of August to july the 12th now, sadly I'll be away on my gs when it lands. I've had a factory low and I'm awaiting prices on luggage/hp rear sets/hp levers/tinted screen. I've already got my first mod ! Racing red front mudguard to match the bike.

Not sure how true it is, but the luggage consists of 3 purchase costs ! Boxes, locks, carry handles.

whats the current waiting list time for these? If you order now?

Depends, 2 months maybe 3 depending on if all the allocated bikes are taken!

Allan Jefferies have 35 to 40 bikes allocated and sold!

I went GSA route in the end as I couldn't be arsed to wait until July!

Depends, 2 months maybe 3 depending on if all the allocated bikes are taken!

Allan Jefferies have 35 to 40 bikes allocated and sold!

I went GSA route in the end as I couldn't be arsed to wait until July!

Cheers. :thumb2...im test riding one at jefferies in a fortnight, followed the next day by a gsa. Ive tried the multistrada so will try come to a decision then.

I am waiting until all the teething problems come to light and are sorted before I buy, will give it a couple of years and see how it goes :)

They might have sorted out the WC GS by then too ..... :D

whats the current waiting list time for these? If you order now?

There are a few cancelled orders floating around, so if you're keen to get one, they are there.:thumb

Bike in should have at the end of the month after the official launch on the 20th June. First run out to the Hog Roast.:D

I am waiting until all the teething problems come to light and are sorted before I buy, will give it a couple of years and see how it goes :)

As its basically an S1000R /S1000RR on stilts I don't see how anyone buying this bike will really be a "beta tester" , so you should be OK if , that is , you do actually intend to buy one?

I'm gonna test one (XR1000) next week, just to see what all the fuss is about.

I've just bought a '15 plate GSA and loving it so no plans to swap.

PS: Just tried the KTM 1290 Super Adv. A very nice bike but I'm sticking with the big German lass

Will they be selling radiator/oil cooler guards for them or will they take the corporate line, like the GS WC, that fitment of these will invalidate the warranty if they contribute to a failure.

As its basically an S1000R /S1000RR on stilts I don't see how anyone buying this bike will really be a "beta tester" , so you should be OK if , that is , you do actually intend to buy one?

I cancelled mine today. Met few people on ferry on my way back from Spain and they rode XR as well. We all experienced significant vibration at 5-5.5krpms which is not seen on R and RR...it looks like it's not that simple to make another bike from R/RR.

I cancelled mine today. Met few people on ferry on my way back from Spain and they rode XR as well. We all experienced significant vibration at 5-5.5krpms which is not seen on R and RR...it looks like it's not that simple to make another bike from R/RR.

How many different XR's did you test ride, or was it just the one from one dealer?

Back
Top Bottom